Consumed

Superstar
Daps
If they ended it there, we getting a movie on his trip to save his mom and him bringing Roxy back . I don’t see the studio not going that route with how the story evolves once Old Rudy pops up

I forgot about part 1 part 2 format they're using, so nevermind. The next two turning points should definitely fit in S2 and there shouldn't be a long turnaround between them when "that" encounter is the highlight of the whole season. Can't wait for that as I can already imagine the reactions to what happens.

On the topic of movies though, they could do something on Eris and her training apart from Rudeus. Maybe not a film but an OVA series dedicated to just that.

I haven't been able to start reading yet since I'm still waiting for Vol 1 & 2 to arrive. Basically, I have heard that the content of S2 would be a lot slower and S3 will give us peak moments like S1 did.

The SoL moments were very well done back in Eris's home and in the village during S1. I def see the connection to the cast making it feel more impactful for most people then if they were to watch a more typical SoL show.

Outside of the development of Sylph & Rudeus, one of the best things about this arc are the new characters who become vital moving forward. There are personalities that may have irritated you upon introduction that will become favorites by the end. Its exceptionally well handled.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I forgot about part 1 part 2 format they're using, so nevermind. The next two turning points should definitely fit in S2 and there shouldn't be a long turnaround between them when "that" encounter is the highlight of the whole season. Can't wait for that as I can already imagine the reactions to what happens.

On the topic of movies though, they could do something on Eris and her training apart from Rudeus. Maybe not a film but an OVA series dedicated to just that.

I don't see turning point 4 being part of season 2. I think Bind will take their sweet ass time with the story and not rush anything. If season 1 was 6 volumes, I expect season 2 to coincide with with the end of volume 12, that is a perfect point to stop.

Season 3 will be insane though, so much impactful shyt happens from vol. 12 to 18.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Finally binged Ousama Ranking, should've waited until it was finished because now I need those last 3 episodes:wow:

Also it's crazy how many anime that people thought wouldn't get another season have been getting announced/released recently. New Bleach, Spice and Wolf, Classroom of the Elite, Devil is a Part Timer, Overlord dropping soon and Re:Zero, Oregairu, The Irregular at Magic High School, Log Horizon, etc... already came out

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, that has to be the ending of season 2. Though it's gonna be a while considering they will most likely do 2 cours like with season 1.

ya s2 should end around that area of
Paul death and mom pretty much not all there but the character development at the school gonna be top notch not sure how they gonna adapt him at the brothel tho.
So u got depressed rudeus and school life and the trip to save his mom and fight hydra and save Roxy does seem a lot to adapt cuz of how it was written maybe the school arc takes a hit for proper pacing

im waiting vol 16 read vol 15 :damn:
Eris training gotta play a part maybe a ova

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
ya s2 should end around that area of
Paul death and mom pretty much not all there but the character development at the school gonna be top notch not sure how they gonna adapt him at the brothel tho.
So u got depressed rudeus and school life and the trip to save his mom and fight hydra and save Roxy does seem a lot to adapt cuz of how it was written maybe the school arc takes a hit for proper pacing

im waiting vol 16 read vol 15 :damn:
Eris training gotta play a part maybe a ova

Yeah, Eris training is perfect for another OVA. It's kind of fitting too considering the way it's treated in the LN (little snippets in the form of epilogues and prologues most of the time).

Regarding the spoiler. Giving more pace to the SOL stuff makes sense and there's a lot of room to make some things quicker or just flat out cut.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Binged the current AoT season and I gotta say I'm pretty underwhelmed by it. The manga read much better during this whole run and the animation has been pretty bad all things considered. It's like MAPPA only cared about the explosions and half assed the rest :francis:
See now this I can't agree with at all, this season has delivered beautifully.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
See now this I can't agree with at all, this season has delivered beautifully.

:yeshrug: maybe knowing how it all ends has hurt my watching, but I honestly think the animation was lackluster in a lot of eps (when it didn't involve action) and I got tired of half the episodes having 2 or 3 swerves each. Reading the stuff monthly let it al breathe better. And honestly, I didn't feel shyt for Ymir this time around.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Did gabi even apologize once for what happened with Sasha? She’s so selfish. On another note, I’m glad that Jean whooped that fool’s ass for what he did.
I believe she apologized to the family but if I was in her shoes, I wouldn’t. Cost of war. She took off Eden head but you don’t see Mikasa nor Armin holding a grudge (granted he resurrected) for almost completing the job

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: maybe knowing how it all ends has hurt my watching, but I honestly think the animation was lackluster in a lot of eps (when it didn't involve action) and I got tired of half the episodes having 2 or 3 swerves each. Reading the stuff monthly let it al breathe better. And honestly, I didn't feel shyt for Ymir this time around.
Oh yeah, I'm a manga reader too but it hasn't soured me on the season though. This season has done a great job of keeping you on your toes and providing that final season urgency without it feeling rushed.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I believe she apologized to the family but if I was in her shoes, I wouldn’t. Cost of war. She took off Eden head but you don’t see Mikasa nor Armin holding a grudge (granted he resurrected) for almost completing the job
I don’t think Mikasa and Armin know that Eren got shot. Plus why shouldn’t she apologize when gabi is the one who needs their help and is begging them to stop him?

Not a big deal, but if you’re going to beg at least say sorry for Sasha or something. Not just screw Eren and save my people because I need help now lol.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We got actual Gabi apologists on here.:hhh: