Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Binged the current AoT season and I gotta say I'm pretty underwhelmed by it. The manga read much better during this whole run and the animation has been pretty bad all things considered. It's like MAPPA only cared about the explosions and half assed the rest :francis:

Fitts Gang or don’t bang :ohlawd:

Jobless SOL going to surprise some people :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Jobless SOL going to surprise some people :wow:

I haven't been able to start reading yet since I'm still waiting for Vol 1 & 2 to arrive. Basically, I have heard that the content of S2 would be a lot slower and S3 will give us peak moments like S1 did.

The SoL moments were very well done back in Eris's home and in the village during S1. I def see the connection to the cast making it feel more impactful for most people then if they were to watch a more typical SoL show.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I haven't been able to start reading yet since I'm still waiting for Vol 1 & 2 to arrive. Basically, I have heard that the content of S2 would be a lot slower and S3 will give us peak moments like S1 did.

The SoL moments were very well done back in Eris's home and in the village during S1. I def see the connection to the cast making it feel more impactful for most people then if they were to watch a more typical SoL show.
Second half of season 2 til the end of the series gonna be hectic :mjlit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

In a way I'm very glad people liked the show because of the story and characters because season 2 will be slow and will be about character progressions over anything else. I'm sure there will be a group that will find it too slow or "not advancing the plot enough" but I'm confident there will be enough good stuff to keep most people's attention.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
In a way I'm very glad people liked the show because of the story and characters because season 2 will be slow and will be about character progressions over anything else. I'm sure there will be a group that will find it too slow or "not advancing the plot enough" but I'm confident there will be enough good stuff to keep most people's attention.
Plot spoiler
They fighting the hydra this season

oooweeee

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Plot spoiler
They fighting the hydra this season

oooweeee

I wonder if that'll be season 3:jbhmm:So far we've had one turning point per season that comes near the end and sets up the next arc.

I can imagine them ending S2 on
Rudeus getting the letter from Geese about his mom being trapped in the Labyrinth.Then giving viewers a glimpse of Roxy who will be one of the main characters in the next arc

edit - i forgot they're splitting seasons into parts. They could fit that into part 2 S2 then.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I wonder if that'll be season 3:jbhmm:So far we've had one turning point per season that comes near the end and sets up the next arc.

I can imagine them ending S2 on
Rudeus getting the letter from Geese about his mom being trapped in the Labyrinth.Then giving viewers a glimpse of Roxy who will be one of the main characters in the next arc
If they ended it there, we getting a movie on his trip to save his mom and him bringing Roxy back . I don’t see the studio not going that route with how the story evolves once Old Rudy pops up. Season 3 would be super impacted if they don’t get that part off