LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Started watching Demon Slayer.. dam, I slept on something good :ohlawd:
Welcome to the family.:blessed:

Slime ain’t an action anime? Don’t know shyt about it, but I seen some poster of a chick with a sword.

I was looking at the poster and was like where is the slime?
It can shapeshift into a bunch of different things.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got around to watching Demon Slayer.

I’m on episode 17 now and I’m feeling it but this Zenitsu kid might be the worst character I’ve ever seen in an anime. :what: Every episode this shyt head is fukking screaming. I don’t even want to watch it because this dude is such a p*ssy screaming about everything. :mindblown:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Slime ain’t an action anime? Don’t know shyt about it, but I seen some poster of a chick with a sword.

I was looking at the poster and was like where is the slime?

Nah its a bunch of mid from different genres blended together to make more mid.

Don't waste your time on this show. You'll only find disappointment and words. The payoff is nowhere near worth the boring ass shyt you gotta sit through first. If you think HxH or BC start off slow, then hell this show barely gets going. Its the tree sloth of anime.

I'd be lying if I said that anime doesn't have some dope shyt, but a full fukking moon comes around more often than those moments. :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Quote of the day: Panda is not a Panda.

Watching JJK, I’m currently at the part where they fight the other school and it made me think of MHA and when they fought the other school last season.

I know JJK they don’t know their opponents like in MHA, but just gotta say that shyt was way more lit.

That’s how you do a rival school fight.

Idk why but MHA last season was not that good until the end. I felt they spent way too much time with the school fights. I love MHA and I hope next season is a lot better because after watching all these different anime shows now, MHA gotta catch up.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah its a bunch of mid from different genres blended together to make more mid.

Don't waste your time on this show. You'll only find disappointment and words. The payoff is nowhere near worth the boring ass shyt you gotta sit through first. If you think HxH or BC start off slow, then hell this show barely gets going. Its the tree sloth of anime.

I'd be lying if I said that anime doesn't have some dope shyt, but a full fukking moon comes around more often than those moments. :mjlol:
Lmao, breh I’m rollin!!

:russ::mjlol:

I kept calling the main character a chick when it’s not lmao.

I was looking the show up and I’m like I had a feeling that she was a dude. Idk why, I’m like why is he wearing women clothing mostly then?

So this is more #ConversationGang than #ActionGang, got it.

Do you still watch the show?

I’m still waiting on HxH to get lit af. I’m at the part where they fighting the prisoners. That fat dude is kinda funny fukkin they shyt up.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lmao, breh I’m rollin!!

I kept calling the main character a chick when it’s not lmao.

I was looking the show up and I’m like I had a feeling that she was a dude. Idk why, I’m like why is he wearing women clothing mostly then?

So this is more #ConversationGang than #ActionGang, got it.

Do you still watch the show?

I’m still waiting on HxH to get lit af. I’m at the part where they fighting the prisoners. That fat dude is kinda funny fukkin they shyt up.

Yeah that shyt is definitely #ConversationGang

I watched it along with all the ovas right until it ended last year. They even had some type of spin off season that focuses on side characters, but I didn't watch that tho. Don't know if another season is coming. Don't care. :manny:

You're at the part where HxH is still interesting and showing potential, but not quite lit yet. Just lil glimpses of it. It gets better tho.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that shyt is definitely #ConversationGang

I watched it along with all the ovas right until it ended last year. They even had some type of spin off season that focuses on side characters, but I didn't watch that tho. Don't know if another season is coming. Don't care. :manny:

You're at the part where HxH is still interesting and showing potential, but not quite lit yet. Just lil glimpses of it. It gets better tho.
Gotcha, so what makes Slime so lit to everyone else?

I just found out dude was another dude that turned into a slime that turned into a dude who doesn’t look like a dude.

That’s new

:ehh::ehh: