Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
152459.jpg
just watched this for the 1st time...now I'm mad I can't watch it for the first time again :russ::wow:

Sword of the Stranger is a similar type of movie. I think SotS has a better final battle.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Funny how these hyped seasons always end up falling flat

I only have 2 on my plate so far:
Mushoku tensei

Facts

I'm not even trying to watch shyt unless I'm positive that I'm gonna enjoy it. Plus I'm busier now so I can't be watching lame ass shyt hoping for it to get better each week.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
152459.jpg
just watched this for the 1st time...now I'm mad I can't watch it for the first time again :russ::wow:

Homie lent me the tape back in the day, I was a freshman and my younger bro still in middle school. I still remember how we were like
full
when shyt got real, Mom was in the living room too engaged with the convo she was having on the phone. We had no business watching that shyt I almost fukked up the VCR trying to eject. We would have ended up like those dead ninjas in the beginning if she was paying attention :dead:

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Damn Spy x Family getting love in here
I'm in :ohhh:
Is this the next show this whole thread is watching?
Its apparently wits studio teaming up with clover works. One of the studios made Wonder Egg which we all watched until Frill's introduction. The other studio made Vivy which I'm watching now.

This new anime is dropping 2022 though :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Well damn that was quick turnaround
So must be doing the progressive series as movies instead of a tv series that’s different

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Well damn that was quick turnaround
So must be doing the progressive series as movies instead of a tv series that’s different

I don't get why Progressive exist. Why not just focus on the series going forward? An interquel seems unnecessary.