twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't get why Progressive exist. Why not just focus on the series going forward? An interquel seems unnecessary.

progressive is how he visualize the series but didn’t get a chance to write it that way once it got picked up and also cuz he got better at writing he said
It’s highly regarded cuz of the details of how kirito and Asuna started and their struggles
So he wants to write it floor by floor
He is still writing the main story it’s in the new arc with a few volumes already
I haven’t read progressive yet but heard great things bout the novel
If anything I think he may rewrite the main series beginning also so it flows better too till where they beat heathcliff in aincrad just that arc only tho so I wouldn’t be surprised he does that as the definitive version of aincrad arc

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is Hero's Mission any good to anyone who's watched it?

Does it top Hero's Rising? :merchant:

it doesn’t top it but it has best character interaction with deku and the other character rody in all the movies imo
Solid movie but if I had to rank it I have it bottom of the 3 on initial watch haven’t seen none of the movies more than once either
It does have a dope sequence in final fight that most think should be deku finishing move tho
But I say it’s worth a watch if u like the series

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@Black_Panther_JS seeing as you're the expert wanted your thoughts on a good watch order. I came across this website

Naruto Series Watch Order | Anime Series in Chronological Order

And had gone thru first five episodes and was gonna check out that special after. Is this a good list to go by or do you recommend another one?

You don’t have to watch the OVAs and Movies unless you really want to because they’re not canon but if so, yeah

I would advise skipping the filler also unless you don’t mind watching it. OG Naruto hardly has any any until the end though

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
y'all really don't fukk with this Komi can't communicate show? just peeped it and it's fun fukkery :mjlol:

the crazy girl with the 24 spoof episode had me :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
y'all really don't fukk with this Komi can't communicate show? just peeped it and it's fun fukkery :mjlol:

It's on my to watch list but Netflix lags on the episodes. Been trying to let several build up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

It's been alright. For SoL shows I kind of prefer Aquatope and Banished Hero more. Production for Komi has been straight tho. Altho I saw on Reddit source readers complaining that not everything was subbed compared to the fan-subs. Kind of silly.

Caught up with Ousama Ranking. Damn ep 2 & 3 were really good. Def up there for best show this season after Mushoku and 86.