LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This season is weak on Action. C'est la vie, more time for the backlog of shows. Still haven't finished Lucifer. :wow:

#ActionGang spitting facts :ohlawd:

I seen some Korean show called My Name and that shyt was fire. Right now movies and shows >>> anime

Seen this movie called Russian Raid the other day and that shyt was dope as fukk too. Half the movie is throwing hands and the 2nd half is shootouts. Felt like streets of rage turned into a movie.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I seen some Korean show called My Name and that shyt was fire. Right now movies and shows >>> anime

Seen this movie called Russian Raid the other day and that shyt was dope as fukk too. Half the movie is throwing hands and the 2nd half is shootouts. Felt like streets of rage turned into a movie.

Raging Fire was lit btw. :wow: That hardcore shyt I was missing from Chinese cinema. They use to dominate action dramas.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Raging Fire was lit btw. :wow: That hardcore shyt I was missing from Chinese cinema. They use to dominate action dramas.

Mutha fukking facts my nikka.

I'm glad you enjoyed that film.

That shyt made me wanna rewatch all of his classics like Flash Point, etc...

Raging Fire prolly in my top 10 list of movies now.

R.I.P. Benny Chan for giving us one last masterpiece :mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's been alright. For SoL shows I kind of prefer Aquatope and Banished Hero more. Production for Komi has been straight tho. Altho I saw on Reddit source readers complaining that not everything was subbed compared to the fan-subs. Kind of silly.

Caught up with Ousama Ranking. Damn ep 2 & 3 were really good. Def up there for best show this season after Mushoku and 86.

Couldn't even get passed the first episode of Aquatope breh, that shyt was ::unimpressed:

Osuama Ranking though :ohhh: I knew WIT was animating it but had no idea it was for this season. Fist ep has me hooked already :wow:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'm halfway through the new season of My Hero and I'm really enjoying it :ehh:
I don't know what everyone was complaining about, I think the season had a really good first half. Seeing more of Class B is always great, and there were a handful of really cool quirks we got to see from them. I found the way everyone used their quirks together and strategized to be fun, and it was a great way to develop and catch up with other characters.

Seeing Shinso is always dope, and his development becoming like an Aizawa type with the voice changer to top it off? :ohlawd:
Midoriya tapping into One For All had me like :ohhh::gladbron:
Iida's new shyt is next level and the animation was insane :wow:
Everything involving Todoroki and his fam is super interesting. I love Endeavor's development, his relationship with Todoroki and Todoroki trying out new shyt, and the reveal Hawks is playing double agent
Speaking of Hawks, idk why I never thought of Tokayami flying but that shyt was hype had me like :ooh:
I could keep going, we even see notable character development in Bakugo, I really enjoyed Class A v B :manny: a lot of development, a lot of folks got their shine, a fun low stakes scenario with Shinso joining Class A I assume in the future

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm halfway through the new season of My Hero and I'm really enjoying it :ehh:
I don't know what everyone was complaining about, I think the season had a really good first half. Seeing more of Class B is always great, and there were a handful of really cool quirks we got to see from them. I found the way everyone used their quirks together and strategized to be fun, and it was a great way to develop and catch up with other characters.

Seeing Shinso is always dope, and his development becoming like an Aizawa type with the voice changer to top it off? :ohlawd:
Midoriya tapping into One For All had me like :ohhh::gladbron:
Iida's new shyt is next level and the animation was insane :wow:
Everything involving Todoroki and his fam is super interesting. I love Endeavor's development, his relationship with Todoroki and Todoroki trying out new shyt, and the reveal Hawks is playing double agent
Speaking of Hawks, idk why I never thought of Tokayami flying but that shyt was hype had me like :ooh:
I could keep going, we even see notable character development in Bakugo, I really enjoyed Class A v B :manny: a lot of development, a lot of folks got their shine, a fun low stakes scenario with Shinso joining Class A I assume in the future
I can only agree with the Todoroki bit but if you like it, I love it pleighboi. :hubie:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

props. I been binging My Name cause of this post. On ep 7 now. shyt crack. Soundtrack is great.