winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
guess I may need to watch it now been letting it build
I just wanna see the wild event at the end of vol 5 animated. I haven't been watching so much because no matter how they spin it I still feel like what they're covering now is the most boring part of the entire story. I'll probably marathon it or watch in chunks.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Kudos to the author for having a flawed main character. It ties into who he was in his previous life and makes sense. It's not a likable trait but at least he's not Kirito.

He also changes over the course of the story. Those flaws are a part of his development.

Rudeus is a fleshed out, complex character.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
He also changes over the course of the story. Those flaws are a part of his development.

Rudeus is a fleshed out, complex character.

While I don't like Rudy's pervert nature still its worth pointing out that he would essentially a character with no flaws. Which isn't good for the main protagonist to have. As someone who only has watched the anime it will interesting how that specifically changes over time.

On another note both 86 and MT consistency across every episode from their Cours is above any show that has aired this year.(Fruit Baskets isn't too far behind in that regard though) Grant MT is a lil easier to digest from a first watch compared to 86.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
SAKUGAN is giving me some Cowboy Bebop/Trigun feelings in which I first thought it was about a Father & Daughter having to fight Kaiju, but now its looking like they getting involved in fukkery. First the Feds got them on their watchlist, now they owe a million dollars to that woman who will probably be like; "I am keeping your ass alive until I get your money." :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My hero
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Holy hell at her quirk and wtf

. Obviously she gonna lose hopefully on a technicality but how she does matter he wants her quirk I think she will put a rule on herself like self destruct or make herself quirk less so he can’t steal her quirk

black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
248945676_1062401421227012_9163551522123631578_n.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
been looking forward to spy x family getting a shot
My Hero been slowly losing buzz tbh. People still check for it, but it's fallen off hard compared to the hype that was Season 3.

Season 6 can get it back on track, but they'll need to be careful how they handle that shyt.
it only gets worse

should be some kinda clause for manga crews to get their IP snatched if they show they got zero ability to continue or maintain growth

when movies and filler end up better than the actual canon then its a problem

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
My Hero been slowly losing buzz tbh. People still check for it, but it's fallen off hard compared to the hype that was Season 3.

Season 6 can get it back on track, but they'll need to be careful how they handle that shyt.
Yeah. Demon Slayer ate MHA's food and got Deku walking around holding Tanjiro's inside-out pocket.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
been looking forward to spy x family getting a shot

it only gets worse

should be some kinda clause for manga crews to get their IP snatched if they show they got zero ability to continue or maintain growth

when movies and filler end up better than the actual canon then its a problem

true bout the movie part tho

I mean sales don’t mean shyt but it still sells quite a bit but not as much as use too and the weird thing is black clover doesn’t sell as much as u would think but it’s way bigger ouT of Japan than in it

Mha has fallen off not gonna disagree but I do think it got back on track slowly tho but don’t see it getting back to its original heights tho
That war arc was set for a slam dunk or grandslam or touchdown but they play it too damn safe imo but I’m enjoying the change of pace
I’m hoping BC doesn’t do same shyt play it safe tho
Mha messed up not developing the secondary characters where clover does and does it damn well

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
true bout the movie part tho

I mean sales don’t mean shyt but it still sells quite a bit but not as much as use too and the weird thing is black clover doesn’t sell as much as u would think but it’s way bigger ouT of Japan than in it

Mha has fallen off not gonna disagree but I do think it got back on track slowly tho but don’t see it getting back to its original heights tho
That war arc was set for a slam dunk or grandslam or touchdown but they play it too damn safe imo but I’m enjoying the change of pace
I’m hoping BC doesn’t do same shyt play it safe tho
Mha messed up not developing the secondary characters where clover does and does it damn well
hoping Kaiju no 8 gets that SJ stimulus next :blessed: