Consumed

Superstar
Daps
today I entered a tekken tournament that just so happened to be in an anime convention. Got some nice prints -

IMG_1626.jpg

a while back ITT there was a convo about where to buy anime tees. Check out this small black business from Baton Rouge if interested -

https://lazynerdsdesigns.square.site/

cool people. Other than the fact that one of them thinks JJK sucks.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
true bout the movie part tho

I mean sales don’t mean shyt but it still sells quite a bit but not as much as use too and the weird thing is black clover doesn’t sell as much as u would think but it’s way bigger ouT of Japan than in it

Mha has fallen off not gonna disagree but I do think it got back on track slowly tho but don’t see it getting back to its original heights tho
That war arc was set for a slam dunk or grandslam or touchdown but they play it too damn safe imo but I’m enjoying the change of pace
I’m hoping BC doesn’t do same shyt play it safe tho
Mha messed up not developing the secondary characters where clover does and does it damn well

They're really gonna have to pace the anime well for shyt to work. Can't be wasting ten plus episodes on shyt that doesn't have an overall effect on the story.

Attack on Titan and Demon Slayer might make My Hero an afterthought tbh

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:smugfavre: @ Rudy getting etherized
by his pops.

Would have had time to check on fam/friends if your ass wasn't perving so hard. :umad:

That scene was executed very well. Rudy needed that wake up call given what he had his priorities as at the beginning of the episode.
Especially the part where his
little sister doesn't recognize him.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This season of anime been trash. I'm only watching 2 shows because of it. But it has allowed me to watch more movies instead.

If you need a cinematic masterpiece action crime drama then watch Raging Fire with Donnie Yen. shyt is movie of the year imo.
Funny how these hyped seasons always end up falling flat

I only have 2 on my plate so far:
Mushoku tensei

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People saying this season is trash but from what I've seen it has a solid amount of watchable shows.
The Heike Story
Blue Period
Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon
Mieruko-chan
Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut
Takt Op. Destiny
Banished from the Hero`s Party
The World`s Finest Assassin
Komi Can`t Communicate
Sakugan
Platinum End
Taisho Otome Fairy Tale
The Faraway Paladin
My Senpai Is Annoying
Ranking of Kings

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Tensei episode was great. Nailed the Paul & Rudeus confrontation, kid Norn's introduction, Eris' defense of Rudeus as someone that understands his hardship.

I thought both Paul and Rudeus were in the wrong here. Rudeus for mocking Paul's loyalty to his family and not empathizing with the condition of his father. Paul for assuming that Rudeus knows about the extent of the teleportation incident and that he's been having a fun adventure free of stress.

Ruijerd and Eris have effectively been Rudeus' family for the past year 1/2, and he's more or less indebted to them for making his journey successful. Rudeus has worked towards the goals of returning Eris back home and clearing the Supard name from infamy. He's in charge of finding ways to secure money for food, housing and travel expenses, is the lone mage in the party with responsibilities that neither of his partners can fulfill, all while traversing completely foreign lands with unpredictable dangers in the body of 11 year old (I think he's around there, def not 13 yet). It's a lot on his plate as is, but to Paul's credit Rudeus didn't exactly convey that properly by waxing poetically about his journey and understating how stressful its been for him.

Next episode should be great, too.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
People saying this season is trash but from what I've seen it has a solid amount of watchable shows.
The Heike Story
Blue Period
Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon
Mieruko-chan
Irina: The Vampire Cosmonaut
Takt Op. Destiny
Banished from the Hero`s Party
The World`s Finest Assassin
Komi Can`t Communicate
Sakugan
Platinum End
Taisho Otome Fairy Tale
The Faraway Paladin
My Senpai Is Annoying
Ranking of Kings

Every season is great if you just watch anything regardless of quality :manny:

Komi Can`t Communicate is based off of a "one troupe pony manga" :mjtf: no point in watching that
Stacked-chan secretly has poor communication skills but this one breh figures it out chaos ensues har har :beli: