52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How many episodes are out?

I hardly ever see black folks in Anime

She was too possessive for my taste
She was a crazy mess but self aware at the same time. If she went too far she could self adjust and stop herself. She's the type of unstable, insecure chick with low self esteem that needs a boyfriend to make her feel good about herself. Her character is actually firmly rooted in how some real women behave.

In anime most female characters aren't even remotely realistic. they mostly follow tropes based on otaku fetishes and you'd almost never encounter a real woman that behaves like anime females do. Kouko doesn't fit into the conventional anime tropes of a female lead character. She's slightly exaggerated as a cartoon character but there are plenty of unstable women like that in every day life who cling to men as a source of stability like she did.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
She was a crazy mess but self aware at the same time. If she went too far she could self adjust and stop herself. She's the type of unstable, insecure chick with low self esteem that needs a boyfriend to make her feel good about herself. Her character is actually firmly rooted in how some real women behave.

In anime most female characters aren't even remotely realistic. they mostly follow tropes based on otaku fetishes and you'd almost never encounter a real woman that behaves like anime females do. Kouko doesn't fit into the conventional anime tropes of a female lead character. She's slightly exaggerated as a cartoon character but there are plenty of unstable women like that in every day life who cling to men as a source of stability like she did.

And that's what made her great, in my opinion :mjcry:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
oabw60.jpg

a thread of tumblr responses that made me laugh.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
The new Akame just had me feeling some type of way :mjcry:

It was great in the manga, but it was so much better seeing it animated :banderas:

That preview though :why:

From what I just saw in the new ep, it looks like they're changing up what happens, and by A LOT.. The fight between Mine and Seryu wasn't changed, but the events that are taking place WHILE their death match is going on :wtf:

Borick was already assassinated and the preview of the ep was "Kill the Carnage", which is chapter 52+ of the manga... We all know what happens there :mjcry:

Guess there's not gonna be a season 2 brehs :mjcry:

shyt JUST HIT THE FAN TOO QUICK :why::why::why::why::why::why::why::why::mjcry::mjcry:

Edit: I just read somewhere that it's been confirmed that they're doing an original anime ending for it :mjcry:

Last edited: