Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The Borick assassination was one of the best fights in the manga, and they showed nothing for it :flabbynsick:

That would have been the best place to end the anime, but I guess they aren't gunning for a 2nd season :beli:

I would have waited 2 years for a season 2, if that meant that the manga was completed :manny:

:mjcry:
:mjcry:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my gawd brehs that ep of akame :wow:, the battles :ohlawd:, the no fuks given tatsumi strategy :ahh:, and that ending legit had me like :whew:
one of the few animes that have me :lupe: when characters are near death cuz there's no tellin if they'll survive...i was like "mine GTFOT :damn:" but my nicca tatsumi was there for the save, leaving me on my bed looking like :sweetlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
my gawd brehs that ep of akame :wow:, the battles :ohlawd:, the no fuks given tatsumi strategy :ahh:, and that ending legit had me like :whew:
one of the few animes that have me :lupe: when characters are near death cuz there's no tellin if they'll survive...i was like "mine GTFOT :damn:" but my nicca tatsumi was there for the save, leaving me on my bed looking like :sweetlawd:
Its the 24 of anime

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i don't think i can get wit this trinity seven shyt, too much fan service and lolis

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
gave that up at ep 4...shyt was painful to watch even while being on my phone the whole time :wow:

my barometer of what is acceptable is if ONE OF MY nikkaS who watch anime (not even a normal folk) walked in on me peeping that shyt would I feel ashamed.

trinity seven didn't last a whole ep with that :wow:

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
someone find a good anime to watch. I like DBZ but not for its fighting but for its storyline (if that makes sense) the only saiyan, super saiyan, trunks from the future, all that.

what would you suggest?