Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Renkz

:salute: For putting me on Magi

All_Characters.png

I watched two days ago and straight watch two days in a row, I'm on episode 13 so far. This anime show is pretty f*cking good :leon:
Anime's good except when it gets to the later episodes of the second season. I dont/didnt read the manga, but it was really noticeable that they cut out significant parts of the manga so when stuff happens youre like, "huh"? and "when did they meet up?" shyt like that kinda irritated me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Done with Golden Time. Kouko almost had me #HOH for a minute but it all worked out :mjcry:

Now onto Clannad and Bokura Wi w/e.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I loved Kouko just for the simple fact that I'd consider her to be an unconventional female lead. Linda was pretty generic. Kouko was a crazy chick that knew she was crazy and could manage it.
Linda was wack. My favorite character was Ms.Ultrasonic :skip:. The show was pretty good but it wasn't quite as good as Toradora.

I'm bookmarking a bunch of animes on Kissanime through XBMC. Besides Clannad and Bokura Wu, I also added Trinity Seven and Lovely Complex to my to watch list. There's too much shyt to watch.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
670px-Black_Lagoon_Title2.jpg

The gunplay in this show is so dam gangsta. Top it off with a black brotha being the Boss of the team.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
How many episodes are out?

I hardly ever see black folks in Anime
I loved Kouko just for the simple fact that I'd consider her to be an unconventional female lead. Linda was pretty generic. Kouko was a crazy chick that knew she was crazy and could manage it.
She was too possessive for my taste

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.