@winb83
@Bone Bender
@kingdarius
@Uri
@TheGodling
@Bigbigguy
@Methodical
@TheStoicGhost

:dahell: why isn't this bebop, champloo, Afro samurai looking black excellence on my tv screen right now :damn:.....I may have to legit drop some bucks on they kickstarter :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just saw the episode where Chelsea died...
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Chelsea death got me in :to:both the anime and the manga.

They need to be added the count down of members in nightraid like they did in the manga.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just saw the episode where Chelsea died...
jamesbrownwow-gif.61

Chelsea death got me in :to:both the anime and the manga.

They need to be added the count down of members in nightraid like they did in the manga.

Put the spoilers for ya, just in case breh

Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't put it in yet :huhldup:

Adds more to the tension :mjcry:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
I wasn't all that surprised with what happened to Shinichi's mom, After they left and the other parasyte made it real clear he needed to inhabit a female body
and while on his hunt he just happened to wander in the same area they were vacationing in. I came to a instant conclusion.........................I knew what was coming.
I guess the Kana chic will be stalking him now also. I don't think she's one of em tho, cause I'm still trying to understand how was Ryoko Tamiya's mom able to see thru her?

I know he got it @ the end of the episode but Migi or Ryoko said that he is/has undergone some sort of physical changes and is no longer pure?
What did she mean by that? No way this nikka is dying 5 episodes in :russ:
tumblr_nemulnSOhS1rjt9w2o2_500.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Renkz

:salute: For putting me on Magi

All_Characters.png

I watched two days ago and straight watch two days in a row, I'm on episode 13 so far. This anime show is pretty f*cking good :leon:

Magi is an incredible series, but real shyt, read the manga instead. The anime isn't the worst adaptation but they skip whole arcs, animation is terrible in S1 and they go on non-cannon bullshyt at the end of seasons.

I wasn't all that surprised with what happened to Shinichi's mom, After they left and the other parasyte made it real clear he needed to inhabit a female body
and while on his hunt he just happened to wander in the same area they were vacationing in. I came to a instant conclusion.........................I knew what was coming.
I guess the Kana chic will be stalking him now also. I don't think she's one of em tho, cause I'm still trying to understand how was Ryoko Tamiya's mom able to see thru her?

I know he got it @ the end of the episode but Migi or Ryoko said that he is/has undergone some sort of physical changes and is no longer pure?
What did she mean by that? No way this nikka is dying 5 episodes in :russ:
tumblr_nemulnSOhS1rjt9w2o2_500.gif

Humanity is the big theme of this series and the parasites are supposed to be cold blooded and emotionless yet intillegent animals. Somewhere in between animal and human. Once he fuses with Migi, Shinichi becomes colder and more parasite-like in his nature. The females around him pick up the subtle change instantly (maybe female intuition?) which is why only girls tell him how he changes thru the series.

Tamiya's mom saw thru Tamiya the same way except it wasn't like Shinichi where he changed, it wasn't her daughter at all.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Trinity Seven is the generic harem show done right. Great male lead that's funny and a decent sizable harem of assorted anime tropes none really overlapping. Also the tsundere isn't annoying and half the entertainment of the show is the male lead messing with her for kicks.