Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ain't eem gon ask how a mans finish off some Initial D with a little Midnight Wang :dame:.

@Bryan Danielson you got that list of 30 yet :mjgrin:?

full

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Heard some decent things about Battle Game in 5 Seconds. Decided to check it out and it has been pretty enjoyable. Nothing crazy tbh. But the last 2 episodes definetly got my attention.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
it is a racing anime that is dope, but it focuses on straight line speed racing on a highway. It also uses European cars a lot more. It is right next to initial d in story telling and car details.

damn, it even has similar art style as initial D. There should be more racing series...I still need to finish the fifth and final stage. There's also a 2021 ova called battle stage 3.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
damn, it even has similar art style as initial D. There should be more racing series...I still need to finish the fifth and final stage. There's also a 2021 ova called battle stage 3.

breh, you’ll enjoy wangan midnight. The main character is dope and the races are excellent. It just gets heavy with engine talk at times though

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Been out this thread for like a year.... But.... Dungeon of Black Company is the best anime out right now:banderas:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The action in Slime has been underwhelming as fukk for all the waiting they had a nikka do.

Sonny Boy is going to be one of those shows that 5 years from now people will hype up for being deep, but those who watched it weekly when it ran will just roll their eyes.

Idaten Deities is still dope as fukk. Love how the story progresses every week.

Moonlit Fantasy's action scenes are underrated for a fukkery based world building anime.