LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I returned to anime and finished another 2 :blessed:

FATE Grand order 1st movie
If you are a lancer stan, this is YOUR movie. I swear they made this movie just to have lancer flex on everyone.In this movie, he's no longer a lancer, but a caster and now he's mad broken. He's not even supposed to be a main character either and just randomly stepped in and put the team on his back. :dead:
I could tell this is mostly just a setup to the FGO universe and honestly it did a good job at that. The world-building was pretty clear
All the flashy FATE/Stay night shyt you'd expect is definitely in this movie. It's no heavens feel though
#LancerSet coming through in the clutch, hitting those RKOs outta nowhere. Still one of my favorites of the franchise. :wow:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This episode made things very interesting and Souma's VA delivered a great performance. We kind of knew going in that Juna was meant to spy for her grandmother. But it turns out to be working in Souma's favor gaining an alliance with them. Carmine's pov makes sense since the amount of change Souma has done in the amount of time can feel uncomfortable, to say the least. Castor on the other hand feels very indecisive with his decision.

On the other hand that other kingdom is definetly using this conflict to their advantage. Curious what their endgame is. Their princess is definetly up to something and it seems her goals aren't alongside of what I would assume is her father?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just started Tokyo revengers this week and why Takemitchy surprised that a stabbing is a serious injury. These mothafukkas are tough they ain't gonna start crying like a bytch when they get hurt they gonna pretend like its nothing. How is this dude not understanding this shyt? :mindblown:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Isn't the deal with MHA that it's been perceived as a bigger series than it actually is in Japan? The manga did have a peak in 2017 and 2018 (top 4 and 2 respectively, getting the anime push) but it has never been the "next big thing" as it was kinda treated as outside Japan due to anime's early success.

It's a popular series that has lost momentum for the past 3 years. That isn't to say the movies will flop though.

exactly it’s popular but not as big as perceived imo it was supposed to have NEXT but didn’t capitalized on it
Like black clover isn’t big in Japan but is huge worldwide going by Crunchyroll stats but we’ll see with its movie whenever it comes out manga getting lots of love but sales haven’t been translated to that tho
Kinda like boruto manga is well received but sales ain’t all that high even lower than black clover but anime is highly popular tho
Mha has a balance of popular anime and manga sales have dipped but not massively just not reaching jjk, Tokyo revenge or aot or demon slayer levels like it should of

mha where it’s at right now in manga may push it over cuz after this season big things open up so we’ll see but they gotta adapt the anime right this is me trying to be neutral as possible and going by sales and word of mouth bout it
Personally it’s gotten better but it’s below black clover cuz I feel it passed mha awhile ago manga and anime

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Itaden a classic brehs

it's good, too soon to call it a classic though.

But hey, bad guys running for their lives, "good" guys not giving a shyt about humanity and manipulating them, philosophical musings, the smartest girl on the show is an out and out smut, unique animation style and great fight scenes....

what more can you ask for?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Kinda like boruto manga is well received but sales ain’t all that high even lower than black clover but anime is highly popular tho
This is something I don't get honestly. Is anyone even actively following the boruto anime at all? I know @Bryan Danielson tried but even then he fell off of it
Apparently its finally getting some manga content now but how does an anime start off with damn near 200 episodes of filler? That's more filler than most anime have content period.
Who greenlit this?

The manga actually reminds me of the good parts of naruto & shippuuden but isn't as popular in comparison. I kept up with it for a good while but I think I'm a few chapters behind now. I'm looking forward to seeing what Kara fukkery I missed.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This episode made things very interesting and Souma's VA delivered a great performance. We kind of knew going in that Juna was meant to spy for her grandmother. But it turns out to be working in Souma's favor gaining an alliance with them. Carmine's pov makes sense since the amount of change Souma has done in the amount of time can feel uncomfortable, to say the least. Castor on the other hand feels very indecisive with his decision.

On the other hand that other kingdom is definetly using this conflict to their advantage. Curious what their endgame is. Their princess is definetly up to something and it seems her goals aren't alongside of what I would assume is her father?

I think Castor just feels slighted. This new cat just literally appeared out of nowhere, had the kingdom handed to him AND the princess. I think he's a good dude at heart, but his feelings are too much for him to ignore.

Carmine gives me the feeling that the old king was too meek and let him do whatever he pleased. Souma too decisive for his liking.

That other princess... Gaius' daughter? I don't know what she's up to, but I like her. She seems to be more like Sauma than anyone in his circle.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
:dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

30ae05d766291a4143e825b8203b8e10d69f5321.gifv