Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo Brehvenger, Episode 20

Kisaki, he smiles once in a while but rarely. Even during this episode when the events unfold, he didn't gloat, he just had his T-1000 shyt on. TR has done a great explanation of what makes him scary, he plans all the shyt in advance that he wins no matter what.

tokyo-revengers-kisaki-3rd-division-captain.jpg

Takemitchy can be just like him since he also knows everything in advance........what a waste. :snoop:

Its like breh has all the answers to a test but still fails.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Takemitchy can be just like him since he also knows everything in advance........what a waste. :snoop:

I am wondering though, does this dude have those abilities as well? Or is every one just teenage dumb? Like I feel as if no matter how much Takemichi tries, this dude is always 2 steps ahead and that Takemichi will need to get that vital step in front to stop him.

Plus why this feels so great to me, is that it feels Shakespearean to a degree. Or in a sense Star Wars Episode 1.

Qui-Gon Jinn's death, it's like, IF HE STAYED ALIVE... none of this shyt would ever happened. Now it looks like it's about to happen, the one TRUE cornerstone to prevent this is going away, and now it's up to Takemichi to ensure the future changes.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I am wondering though, does this dude have those abilities as well? Or is every one just teenage dumb? Like I feel as if no matter how much Takemichi tries, this dude is always 2 steps ahead and that Takemichi will need to get that vital step in front to stop him.

Plus why this feels so great to me, is that it feels Shakespearean to a degree. Or in a sense Star Wars Episode 1.

Qui-Gon Jinn's death, it's like, IF HE STAYED ALIVE... none of this shyt would ever happened. Now it looks like it's about to happen, the one TRUE cornerstone to prevent this is going away, and now it's up to Takemichi to ensure the future changes.

lol I could only think of him having the same powers as takemitchy for the following reasons:
1) During the rooftop scene, Akkun suspected Takemitchy of time travelling....and guess who was also there on the rooftop? Kisaki.
2) During the 3rd division captain nomination, Kisaki had a surprised look when he walked past Takemitchy.....like damn you here too little nikka? :merchant:
3) In the last ep, he said that Baji was the only one to figure him out.
4) Kisaki keeps killing Hina in different futures.
5) Hanma was the one who had Hina killed by Truck-kun and Hanma is also working with Kisaki. Therefore, Kisaki is the common denominator of everyone's problems

Lastly, just look at him

he-did-that-shyt-guilt-as-fukk.gif

Hina probably curved Kisaki in the past and now he's on some revenge incel shyt..making her and her people suffer..

Thats just my theory, after ep 24 I'm moving on to the manga asap.

These kids can't put two and two together....how did Draken not see Hanma take a phone call in a middle of fist fight?

Wait, now that I think about it............Hanma could also be the time leaper. :ohhh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

As much of an idiot Takemitchy is I still be routing for the lil nicca.. :manny:

Mans was giving it his all on the battlefield.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished girls in a dungeon vol 16
:whew:

who knew a vol bout a date turned into high quality fukkery battle royale with a massive origin reveal that is a big twist :damn:
Still my #1 reading series

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished girls in a dungeon vol 16
:whew:

who knew a vol bout a date turned into high quality fukkery battle royale with a massive origin reveal that is a big twist :damn:
Still my #1 reading series
Vol 8 of 86 just came out today.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I almost thought the censored roaches in the most recent Idaten episode was a gag but I looked it up and apparently Japan are real :hhh: to roaches the most over other insects and why some studios will throw the mosaic on them.

I don't like censorship but I got a roach phobia too so I don't blame them :francis: