Consumed

Superstar
Daps
watching Kimagure Orange Road. One of the original shounen rom coms and the most influential behind Takahashi's works. Found a remastered version of the 1987 release. Looks good for its time.

1298948449c594158c71113ff0e08d90e5b811b6.gifv

I like the vintage 80s aesthetic from the casual dress that alternates every episode to the jazz/pop/disco music. There are no cellphones, no crazy proportions or neon pink hair. Lot more grounded than what you usually get from the genre, even though it does have a supernatural subplot.

The love triangle is similar to White Album 2, and looks to be headed in a similarly messy direction. Looking forward to that trainwreck.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yesterday's Slime episode felt weird. Like the fight scenes with Albis were good. But the scene with Benimaru where he
one shots the weakened version of the Charybdis
felt underwhelming. Idk I expected more of an impact on me. It kind of just happened I guess?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
To Your Brehternity, Episode 19

This was one of those Special Ending episodes. Fushi finally has received enough stimulation to really make his own choices, and becoming fully human. Tonari is gone for the season it seems, but seems be the 'love interest' for Fushi when she finds him again. Also Hayase, it seems like her story is over now, as that Nokker's core got her but her stuff made sense, though her motives were very un-pure.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:ohhh: I almost thought the censored roaches in the most recent Idaten episode was a gag but I looked it up and apparently Japan are real :hhh: to roaches the most over other insects and why some studios will throw the mosaic on them.

I don't like censorship but I got a roach phobia too so I don't blame them :francis:
They have some weird shyt in the culture but this isn't one of them. :ehh:

Deman

All Star
Daps
To Your Brehternity, Episode 20

This was one of those Special Ending episodes. Fushi finally has received enough stimulation to really make his own choices, and becoming fully human. Tonari is gone for the season it seems, but seems be the 'love interest' for Fushi when she finds him again. Also Hayase, it seems like her story is over now, as that Nokker's core got her but her stuff made sense, though her motives were very un-pure.
How you watching some shyt that aint even out yo

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yesterday's Slime episode felt weird. Like the fight scenes with Albis were good. But the scene with Benimaru where he
one shots the weakened version of the Charybdis
felt underwhelming. Idk I expected more of an impact on me. It kind of just happened I guess?

Probably felt that way since even during fights to the death, they still spend 20 minutes talking :manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Takemitchy can be just like him since he also knows everything in advance........what a waste. :snoop:

Its like breh has all the answers to a test but still fails.
I’m starting to hate him tbh. He’s so dumb. He knows what’s gonna happen and still fukks up. Plus he has a 26 year old mind. These are middle schoolers smh