Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Caught up with Sony Boy.

Can't help but think it tries too damn hard to be overly abstract and complex for themes that are not necessarily simple, but the show is more concerned about throwing you weird shyt and contrived plot than actually developing said themes so it kinda gets lost (or it confuses you for no cotdamn reason) :pachaha:

Having said that, ep. 7 was probably the most straightforward one. At this point I'm too deep to not see it end but it's gonna need one hell of a final run to convince me it's anything special.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To Your Brehternity, Episode 19

This was one of those Special Ending episodes. Fushi finally has received enough stimulation to really make his own choices, and becoming fully human. Tonari is gone for the season it seems, but seems be the 'love interest' for Fushi when she finds him again. Also Hayase, it seems like her story is over now, as that Nokker's core got her but her stuff made sense, though her motives were very un-pure.

Hayase was cray cray for real :picard:

Loved the animation for the episode. Even though it seems they can't do action or movement very well, the faces and expressions were fukking incredible :wow:

Who's life is gonna get saved and then completely ruined by Fushi this time? :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why you think it gonna bomb?

Last movie was flames (all the others in class had some shine, Deku was still batching even though he the most powerful in class :unimpressed: )

I don't think it will bomb, though, though I feel like MHA got lapped by Attack on Titan, Jujutsu Kaisen. While MHA is not Naruto by any means, there is some structure like it, and I feel with the whole Marvel and Shonen flavor, that MHA caught the end of that wave.

Its still great but it came at a bad time, when people ain't feeling it as much.

Thats just me though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Moonlit Fantasy's action scenes are underrated for a fukkery based world building anime.

I like Moonlit Fantasy over Slime Anime right now. I love both of them, but Slime for me, is very, very politico. However while I get that aspect, its like, "We broke bread with the King of Burgerland." and spend 3 episodes of speaking.

Then, "Now we set our sights on killing the Putty Patrol Army." and the fukking squad gets wiped before end of the half. Then they have the 1 vs 1 boss fights, and like each of the evil bosses just get squashed, making sense but still killing the action of the series.

With Moonlit, at least they don't try to build up to a epic event, its like even though the cast is OP, when they get jumped they at least don't fukk around talking about.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I returned to anime and finished another 2 :blessed:

FATE Grand order 1st movie
If you are a lancer stan, this is YOUR movie. I swear they made this movie just to have lancer flex on everyone.In this movie, he's no longer a lancer, but a caster and now he's mad broken. He's not even supposed to be a main character either and just randomly stepped in and put the team on his back. :dead:
I could tell this is mostly just a setup to the FGO universe and honestly it did a good job at that. The world-building was pretty clear
All the flashy FATE/Stay night shyt you'd expect is definitely in this movie. It's no heavens feel though

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finally, Kyouya realizing the consequences of his actions. It will be interesting how he bounces back from this. On another note, I had my suspicions regarding Keiko since the recap episode since there was a picture of her on the paper before Kyouya traveled back in time.

So it looks like right now Kyouya ended up with Shinoaki and even had a daughter with her. Definetly interested in seeing how the rest of the group ended up in this new timeline. Although I doubt anything for Eiko changed if I were to guess.

Easily the best episode since ep 1.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As much shyt we give it it stil made more than last 2 movies tho
Not sure how big it is outside of Japan tho let alone stateside

Isn't the deal with MHA that it's been perceived as a bigger series than it actually is in Japan? The manga did have a peak in 2017 and 2018 (top 4 and 2 respectively, getting the anime push) but it has never been the "next big thing" as it was kinda treated as outside Japan due to anime's early success.

It's a popular series that has lost momentum for the past 3 years. That isn't to say the movies will flop though.