winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fena once again is amazing. Yukimaru what a savage. Dude is a Mikasuki IBO level savage. This show came out of nowhere and leaped everything to become my pick for best of the season.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You’re gonna watch it ain’t you :mjgrin:

Na…… I’ll let you watch it and report back to me, like that other show I asked you to watch

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just saw this come up on YouTube

Thinking back on it and Shana was a dope anime. Might be time to rewatch it.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Kingdom :whoo:homie really about to sell out the whole Q for a come up during a war :wow:shyt is about go down either way with Xin coming back

Fena is :ld:cool I guess...extremely shallow so far first three eps could have been 1 ep....I don't really get the hype about it "generic anime #256" vibes hope it surprises me

Dropped tokyo revengers a while ago very dull characters :russell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Haven't had a chance to watch any old anime that I might have missed, because I been binge watching Snowfall cuz too many nikkas been saying it was better than the Wire and Sopranos.

Exactly, but nikkas were still insisting on that shyt. nikkas couldn't just settle for it being better than Power. They had to compare it to classics.

It's just like Vikings. That show is dope as fukk, but it will never be better than Spartacus.

Snowfall reaches a happy medium between The Wire and Power IMO.

Clearly a higher tier than it's contemporaries, but seems like it won't be an all-time legendary classic. It's not done yet tho.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Tokyo Brehvenger, Episode 20

Kisaki, he smiles once in a while but rarely. Even during this episode when the events unfold, he didn't gloat, he just had his T-1000 shyt on. TR has done a great explanation of what makes him scary, he plans all the shyt in advance that he wins no matter what.

tokyo-revengers-kisaki-3rd-division-captain.jpg