winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles I know that teacher barely older than him but she is unabashedly in love with her student.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides slime, what y'all watching? This to me the worst anime season of the year.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Besides slime, what y'all watching? This to me the worst anime season of the year.

Yea it was already kinda questionable….. I think when my Firestick plug went down and I was forced to go back to watching shyt on the laptop.

shyt’s been even worst for me……. Up until yesterday….. I stopped watching she for weeks.

But
Tokyo Revengers
Mars Red
Kingdom
Shamen King are or were some of the ones I was watching.

I know some wasn’t feeling it but I Stand on 1000 Lives is back

I’m gonna have to look through some things this week

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it was already kinda questionable….. I think when my Firestick plug went down and I was forced to go back to watching shyt on the laptop.

shyt’s been even worst for me……. Up until yesterday….. I stopped watching she for weeks.

But
Tokyo Revengers
Mars Red
Kingdom

I was really looking shows recently came out, most on your list came out last season, im waiting a little more to binge shaman king and revengers, I totally forgot mars red though

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I never did watch the Slime thing people talking bout…. It it a legit continuation of the last anime arc/story or just some side spin off shyt?
This season is the continuation of the main arc from the winter season. Spring season was the one with the spin off.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
What kind of shows are you looking for?

I def recommend Vantis no Carte. Everything else is dependent if you like the genre.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This season is the continuation of the main arc from the winter season. Spring season was the one with the spin off.

Oh ok…… so the aftermath of

killing everyone in that camp, reviving his people, becoming a demon lord and now about to get ready for the next shyt to come?

If so, we’ll damn….. I need to catch up like ASAP

Thanks

Balla

Superstar
Daps

But
Tokyo Revengers
Mars Red
Kingdom

You talkin bout the new Shaman King?