twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I’m on s3 on haikyuu and man this shyt is so good
I rate is same as kuroko basketball but at same time they are so different

like kuroko kinda like black clover hit the gas pedal don’t let down tons of fukkery high replay value :damn:

haikyuu is character driven more emotion in but when it picks up :wow: but has less replay value but i dont know if it’s a higher peak but more investment I would say in the plot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Demon Slayer Infinity Train was :ld:

Not enough build up of Rengoku, but that Waxing Moon demon was putting in work :damn:

You know when they see this….. they gonna come for you:usure:

Now would be a good time to either walk that back or join a faction for protection:sadcam:

#GriffithSet taking a break from adding new members for the moment but you never know down the line:ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I’m on s3 on haikyuu and man this shyt is so good
I rate is same as kuroko basketball but at same time they are so different

like kuroko kinda like black clover hit the gas pedal don’t let down tons of fukkery high replay value :damn:

haikyuu is character driven more emotion in but when it picks up :wow: but has less replay value but i dont know if it’s a higher peak but more investment I would say in the plot

I just can’t into haikyuu….. I tried….. but I think Kuroko kinda spoiled it for me

The fukkery they provided with all the characters and then 111-11:wow:

That’s like a Top 10 Anime Moment and ep across the board

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Completely oversold this while barely giving the pitch to what it's actually about.

Underhyped :mjlol:, I'mma set aside my own views on this series & not be bias. How you do a video on y'all should hype this shyt up but not really go into any type of depth. The One piecers at least tell you what they like about the series, and tell you it's not long

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I'm glad Deku running through these fools. Let's see if he has the heart to go at Ochako when she steps to him. Cause we already know him & Bakugo about to be :slapfight:

Just finished Mugen Train the first 2/3 was what I expected after straight coming off of S1. Simply dope AF.

But man that last third was on some next-level shyt. :wow::mjcry: I was not ready for all of that damn. They really stepped it up for this.

I just became 100x more hype for S2.

Long live Rengoku:mjcry:

213014.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just can’t into haikyuu….. I tried….. but I think Kuroko kinda spoiled it for me

The fukkery they provided with all the characters and then 111-11:wow:

That’s like a Top 10 Anime Moment and ep across the board

honestly I don’t blame kuroko shyt is so absurd but so good it works
So many ethers in that show :whew:

haikyuu falls in line with ace of the diamond the baseball show it’s character driven and good writing with developing that pays off but at a slower pace like haikyuu but probably slower so it’s a preference thing

i need to rewatch hajime no ippo see how hard it hits again

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You know when they see this….. they gonna come for you:usure:

Now would be a good time to either walk that back or join a faction for protection:sadcam:

#GriffithSet taking a break from adding new members for the moment but you never know down the line:ld:

It is what it is. Didn't have enough Zenitsu for my liking :unimpressed:

Rengoku story was meh, this next arc look flames though (don't ask me how :jawalrus:)

The new Hashira with jewels dripping off his forehead protector about to cleanse the demons out that Red light district #noreadgang for this series