MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Besides slime, what y'all watching? This to me the worst anime season of the year.

Iruma-kun Season 2
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-
Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S
Peach Boy Riverside

So far along with Slime, BnHA, and To Your Eternity.

:sadcam: Pink Blood...
:sadcam: Pink Blood...
:sadcam: Pink Bloodddd...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How do y’all decide on what anime y’all gonna watch? There’s so many of them. I usually only watch the well-known ones.

:russ::mjlol:

I done fell off anime a bit anyway, so I just stalk some of the brehs here like @42 Monks @Obreh Winfrey @LordDeathwatch :dame:

Early to mid 2000s I used to gamble a lot and try to watch anything that sounded interesting but ended up watching a lot of trash. :dead: I don't got time for that anymo'

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I done fell off anime a bit anyway, so I just stalk some of the brehs here like @42 Monks @Obreh Winfrey @LordDeathwatch :dame:

Early to mid 2000s I used to gamble a lot and try to watch anything that sounded interesting but ended up watching a lot of trash. :dead: I don't got time for that anymo'

Of of them is trustworthy
One of them….. I wouldn’t trust so much:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How do y’all decide on what anime y’all gonna watch? There’s so many of them. I usually only watch the well-known ones.

You kinda gotta read them description thoroughly, maybe be look for a trailer, and try an ep out.

Also, if you have an idea of the type of shows you like….. look for anime’s that’s “similar” to those

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

If the premise sounds interesting I'll usually watch. I also look up the anime on this site
AniDB
I check to see who the director is, who did the series composition, and what other shows they worked on for an example of their work. The quality of an anime is almost as dependent on those two staff members as it is the premise.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I haven't been watching heavy lately. Hopefully by this time next month I'll be back in it.
Of of them is trustworthy
One of them….. I wouldn’t trust so much:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I haven't been watching heavy lately. Hopefully by this time next month I'll be back in it.

giphy.gif

You might wanna relax pal:ufdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
watching a few episodes of a new show to see if its trash or not is the biggest waste of time

unless the deck is stacked and you know its worth a test run, don't even bother. shyt still be trash like guilty crown or the new berserk sometimes too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
watching a few episodes of a new show to see if its trash or not is the biggest waste of time

unless the deck is stacked and you know its worth a test run, don't even bother. shyt still be trash like guilty crown or the new berserk sometimes too.
I feel the same exact way. Except I be seeing spoilers of the shows heavy smh. Some shows I watch after I’ve seen videos about them on YouTube, then I’m like this looks interesting I might watch it.

Thing is though, even if it’s spoiled, you still need to watch the whole thing to really feel the show.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Guilty Crown wasn't trash though. I'm not saying it wasn't a failure given the personnel involved in making it but it was very watchable. Even had some good moments in it.