RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Breezed through demon slayer, was really enjoyable. Will watch the movie tomorrow

I like the show centers on the siblings bond, that's a rare focus imo. That boy Zenitsu is straight comedy had me :russ: Every time he was on screen

Inousuke is a fukking bum and waste of a character, y'all know I can't stand these bakugo type aggressive for no reason characters :camby:

Show is kinda graphic, ufotable loves to make shows where kids get hurt :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We already know he's not gonna be stronger than Goku. Has DB ever let someone outside of Gohan be better than Goku?

Yeah every arc vegeta gets 10 minutes max of being the strongest, then he gets dropped a good saves the day.

Also Piccolo was stronger than good up to a certain point in the android/cell arc

Future Trunks had him for like 3 minutes

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why do they change shyt in anime? Is it because they might re-think on how they want to tell the story?

anime was ahead of it if memory served me correct plus author wanted to do his own thing they got forms in anime that ain’t even in manga and vice versa
If they wanted to adapt it they would of simple as that they just adapt certain things or aspects

I think they did it this way for money reasons
Cuz both different u gotta watch the anime and read manga means more money

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Completely oversold this while barely giving the pitch to what it's actually about.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I’ve got 3 issues with Tokyo Revengers:

1. His actions in the past should have bigger implications on his live. He changes the whole trajectory of his life, gains new friends, and goes back to the future at his same job and no contact with his new friends. That gets a little annoying

2. The age of these dudes. These are middle schoolers:mjlol:. Sometimes I’ll be watching all intense then they’ll say something about being in middle school and it takes me completely out:francis:. Why couldn’t they have at least been high school age or something? Them being some feared middle school biker gang is unbelievably stupid. Takemitchy not being able to use his adult brain to run Toman is hilarious

Other than that I really like this show. I really care about all these characters surprisingly. I just had to get those gripes of my chest

Hey, Urameshi & the crew were all middle school badasses.:lolbron:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Definetly was better than the last episode. Yui was very adorable, but Kiwi becoming one of her biggest fans was definetly a wtf moment. But him assuming that Yui was lying was interesting to me. Hopefully, he showcases what he learned from his experiences with Siesta. (I'd assume he would pick up some tricks). Especially since it seems that Nagisa will probably go through some growing pains as a detective. Definetly something important looks to be happening during next week's episode.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@tripleaamin @42 Monks @twan83 so brehs, what are the shows worth following this season? :feedme:

Just got down watching Erased for the first time and the anime I picked for this season was this Remake stuff and felt too damn similar in it's premise :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@tripleaamin @42 Monks @twan83 so brehs, what are the shows worth following this season? :feedme:

Just got down watching Erased for the first time and the anime I picked for this season was this Remake stuff and felt too damn similar in it's premise :dead:

Just regarding new shows. So far the two I'd reccomend are Vantis no Carte and Remake our Life. I do have high hopes for Sonny Boy & Tanmoshi, but I wouldn't reccomend those yet based on what I have seen.

If you are into Slice of Life stuff maybe Aquatope as well? But everything else new feels very mid at best. Compared to what the winter and spring and what we have coming in the fall this season is definetly a major step down.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what are yall manga readers using to read manga? I'm looking to read on my Surface Go. I also have a 12.9 inch iPad if thats better.