AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
God damn at vegetas new form sheesh :damn:

dragon ball super manga be coming thru at times when it’s great tho :whew:

People were saying that the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga is good and Granolah the Survivor Saga has been satisfying readers, so reading gang has been eating good since Tournament of Power. Now no-read gang has to play the waiting game is to when the anime will come back, considering the GPP Saga is the longest saga in Super.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
God damn at vegetas new form sheesh :damn:

dragon ball super manga be coming thru at times when it’s great tho :whew:

We already know he's not gonna be stronger than Goku. Has DB ever let someone outside of Gohan be better than Goku?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
People were saying that the Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga is good and Granolah the Survivor Saga has been satisfying readers, so reading gang has been eating good since Tournament of Power. Now no-read gang has to play the waiting game is to when the anime will come back, considering the GPP Saga is the longest saga in Super.

dont forget top manga was way different than anime
Gods actually fight each other and gohan was way stronger on manga
Galactic patrol did fukk up in certain spots cuz it should of been goat status material
Granolah too early to tell so far but we good so far it’s whether it will stick the landing unlike galactic patrol didn’t

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Galactic patrol did fukk up in certain spots cuz it should of been goat status material
Granolah too early to tell so far but we good so far it’s whether it will stick the landing unlike galactic patrol didn’t
Why do they change shyt in anime? Is it because they might re-think on how they want to tell the story?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why do they change shyt in anime? Is it because they might re-think on how they want to tell the story?
Because anime is some one else's version of a story another person wrote. The director and the series composer decide that stuff not the original author. I'm reading a series called The Ryuo's Work is Never Done. Whole conversations are edited down to a few phrases or even just a line. I watched this years ago and now rewatching the first episode after reading over half the first volume of the light novel they edited and changed a lot. The way a few characters were introduced was completely dropped and their introductions happen in other scenes that occur later. In the novel when these scenes happen you already have been introduced to them in the anime they instead serve as their intro.

When you read something certain things might resonate with you a certain way and other things you might not like or care for. Same with the series composer and director. Unless the original author is the series composer you're gonna get something filtered through some one else's biases. You got so much runtime so they decide what's important and what's not and change stuff.

AStrangeName

Daps
That's true, they high key pulled an Trigun with that one. I will galactic patrol some props for giving Yamcha an chance to shine, as oppose of being hoed before the Tournament of Power.

They also showed Uub, so they planted the seed that he'll possibly make more appearances soon.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That's true, they high key pulled an Trigun with that one. I will galactic patrol some props for giving Yamcha an chance to shine, as oppose of being hoed before the Tournament of Power.

They also showed Uub, so they planted the seed that he'll possibly make more appearances soon.
What was different in the manga for Trigun? I’ve only seen the anime.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

AStrangeName

Daps
What was different in the manga for Trigun? I’ve only seen the anime.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
IIRC the anime outpace the manga to the point where they either replace or dropped story elements that were in the manga with its own story, thus cause the anime and manga to have different stories and endings.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’ve got 3 issues with Tokyo Revengers:

1. His actions in the past should have bigger implications on his live. He changes the whole trajectory of his life, gains new friends, and goes back to the future at his same job and no contact with his new friends. That gets a little annoying

2. The age of these dudes. These are middle schoolers:mjlol:. Sometimes I’ll be watching all intense then they’ll say something about being in middle school and it takes me completely out:francis:. Why couldn’t they have at least been high school age or something? Them being some feared middle school biker gang is unbelievably stupid. Takemitchy not being able to use his adult brain to run Toman is hilarious

Other than that I really like this show. I really care about all these characters surprisingly. I just had to get those gripes of my chest