winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I’m a spider is done
Plot wise I love it I can tell the anime pacing and stuff left off and quality of animation is :trash: but now I’m really invested in the series so I’ll buy the series and read from the beginning so what all was left off
I'm gonna pick up the light novel too. I'm at the second to last episode. I already got spoiled on who the spider is but I still think it's worth reading.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Caught the first episode of Tanmoshi. It is absolutely worth a try at the very least to see if it is something you like. I thought it was fantastic.

Siesta clearly stole the show in this episode. From showing off in that fight sequence in the plane, her detective skills in both the plan & school incidents, and her being playful with Kimizuka. Although despite all of that there is a lot I am more intrigued about her. Clearly, despite her cute look, she is very dangerous and seems to be 5 steps ahead of everybody else. And I don't believe she is actually dead.

Kimizuka definetly is a wild card. Why did Siesta pick him out? Because just from this episode he just seemed like a smart kid. So I guess we will see how he progresses looking forward. But I am interested to see how Siesta being gone has affected him in the next episode. Just based on this first episode they did the multiple genre things very well. It Will definetly interesting if they can continue with that as the season progresses.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I enjoyed Hathaway movie more cuz I didn't see any newtypes space magic shyt..

Having said that Noa gotta be close to being one of the WOAT mc in a gundam series..

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I enjoyed Hathaway movie more cuz I didn't see any newtypes space magic shyt..

Having said that Noa gotta be close to being one of the WOAT mc in a gundam series..

Newtypes always been a cheat code, really makes these seasoned battle hardened veterans look like shyt in their first week in a cockpit.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Dunno what Tantei wa Mou wants to be after watching the double length episode 1. It went from plane jacking sakuga involving an android w/ tentacles to some cutsey rom com fluff to detective work involving a drug dealer wearing a bunny suit.

I think some of the genres its trying to hit on will wind up contradicting each other, but I am interested in what the battles look like if this is a standard and not a fluke
ff0d5d4bd9fe2635e010433cdaf78771896845ed.gifv

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People either love or hate that show

I hated it with a passion
It gets better the deeper you go into the rabbit hole. I can see how people don’t like it but as it kept going on I got addicted to it. Never watched 0 though.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Dunno what Tantei wa Mou wants to be after watching the double length episode 1. It went from plane jacking sakuga involving an android w/ tentacles to some cutsey rom com fluff to detective work involving a drug dealer wearing a bunny suit.

I think some of the genres its trying to hit on will wind up contradicting each other, but I am interested in what the battles look like if this is a standard and not a fluke
ff0d5d4bd9fe2635e010433cdaf78771896845ed.gifv

I'll have to check this out all my other shows besides Tokyo Revenger has ended so I need a new set of anime to watch.