ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I'm not homophobic but the concept of a male male romance show doesn't appeal to me.
Ohhh lmao the description didn’t say any of that. I literally had just flipped it on when I typed the reply. Two episodes went but it was just for tv noise while the baby slept lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ohhh lmao the description didn’t say any of that. I literally had just flipped it on when I typed the reply. Two episodes went but it was just for tv noise while the baby slept lol

Just watch it for yourself breh. Most people in here dropped the show and couldn't really tell you about it objectively.

The show is on some mafia/gang shyt. Lots of shootouts and violence. Now, it does have some questionable relations in the story, but you won't have to worry about weird costumes or zesty nikkas licking each other's faces.

Hope that helps. :manny:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
finished the Konosuba movie. Explosion gawd Megumin delivered :wow:

Kazuma with the heroic sacrifice of his body and pride :wow:

Aqua not fukking everything up for once:wow:

Felt like the perfect experience for Konosuba fans. 10/10, might be in my top 20

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just wrapped up Shadows House season finale. Overall a terrific niche mystery show. It took a few episodes to get going but really picked up around the debut arc. And honestly, if it ended there I would have given it a 9/10. But they went for the anime original ending which is pretty solid, but it did feel slightly off compared to the previous episodes. Probably would give it an 8/10 and I am very happy I picked it up.

A season two is very very unlikely so I'll probably pick up the manga once I feel comfortable reading in Japanese. (Or if at least vol 1 gets officially translated).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
saw episode 1 of Vanitas no Carter. Seems like another niche vampire story, except the studio is one of the best (Bones) and the OST composer is a legend (Fate series, Kara no Kyoukai, Demon Slayer, SAO, Madoka, SEED etc).

has enough potential to watch again next week and see what happens.

A very entertaining first episode that I will add. I am intrigued with Vantias' backstory in why he is
helping vampires as a human.

Also surprisingly light-hearted, but it didn't take anything away from the focus of this episode.

It was a solid first episode. A little too light-hearted for my taste but teased enough dark and gritty that I can stick around to see how it progresses

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Now that all of shows are done for the season this probably how I would rank it.

Vivy
Shadows House
To Your Eternity
Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
Tokyo Revengers
Higehiro
Combatants Will Be Dispatched!
300 Slimes
Slime Diaries
MHA

Then for the year, this would be my top 5:

Mushoku Tensei
JJK
Attack on Titan
Vivy

Although I still need to watch Fruit Baskets so I guess that could change.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Remake Our Life! is good. To me it's got aspects of three shows I really like. The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Golden Time, and ReLIFE. A group of friend in a dorm setting like the first, they're college aged like the second, and the redoing of life like the third. I appreciate the 50 minute first episode to get a better feel for it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
finished the Konosuba movie. Explosion gawd Megumin delivered :wow:

Kazuma with the heroic sacrifice of his body and pride :wow:

Aqua not fukking everything up for once:wow:

Felt like the perfect experience for Konosuba fans. 10/10, might be in my top 20

breh the trans part is the funniest shyt in anime I ever seen :laff:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Now that all of shows are done for the season this probably how I would rank it.

Vivy
Shadows House
To Your Eternity
Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
Tokyo Revengers
Higehiro
Combatants Will Be Dispatched!
300 Slimes
Slime Diaries
MHA

Then for the year, this would be my top 5:

Mushoku Tensei
JJK
Attack on Titan
Vivy

Although I still need to watch Fruit Baskets so I guess that could change.
someone who can be trusted right here

and look,
a list

so simple :wow: