42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its a slowburn but good is arguable. I think half of all Steins Gate fans just pretend to like it just to be on some pretentious anime snob shyt. That shytbis a chore to watch.
preach

same people that act like paranoia agent was god's gift to anime also stan steins gate with a passion

if its your first show that's like that? yeah its probably an awesome watch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dunno what Tantei wa Mou wants to be after watching the double length episode 1. It went from plane jacking sakuga involving an android w/ tentacles to some cutsey rom com fluff to detective work involving a drug dealer wearing a bunny suit.

I think some of the genres its trying to hit on will wind up contradicting each other, but I am interested in what the battles look like if this is a standard and not a fluke
ff0d5d4bd9fe2635e010433cdaf78771896845ed.gifv
This is such a weird show.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
preach

same people that act like paranoia agent was god's gift to anime also stan steins gate with a passion

if its your first show that's like that? yeah its probably an awesome watch

man....Satoshi Kon dropped the ball with paranoia agent. First 4 episodes were good...but after that it took a nose-dive. :francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its a slowburn but good is arguable. I think half of all Steins Gate fans just pretend to like it just to be on some pretentious anime snob shyt. That shyt is a chore to watch.

IDK, Monster and Ergo are more into that category than Stein Gate, Stein Gate is regular laymen shyt w/ some science terms sprinkled. the themes are too very straightforward for that crowd. If you don't like something tho, you don't like it. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

DMZ

Pro
Daps
IDK, Monster and Ergo are more into that category than Stein Gate, Stein Gate is regular laymen shyt w/ some science terms sprinkled. the themes are too very straightforward for that crowd. If you don't like something tho, you don't like it. :yeshrug:
yeah i agree with this, i can see why Steins;Gate would be polarizing but I never got that pretentious energy outta it when its the most basic bytch scifi anime out there

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dunno what Tantei wa Mou wants to be after watching the double length episode 1. It went from plane jacking sakuga involving an android w/ tentacles to some cutsey rom com fluff to detective work involving a drug dealer wearing a bunny suit.

I think some of the genres its trying to hit on will wind up contradicting each other, but I am interested in what the battles look like if this is a standard and not a fluke
ff0d5d4bd9fe2635e010433cdaf78771896845ed.gifv

So far it reminds me of In/Spectre.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
man....Satoshi Kon dropped the ball with paranoia agent. First 4 episodes were good...but after that it took a nose-dive. :francis:

Actually I would disagree with that. For me, it took me a bit to understand the overall concept of the show. Satoshi-kon for me, was like a bit like how OddTaxi was. It started off talking about a missing cat, but then as the show went on, that wasn't the point of the overall story.

Paranoia Agent at first was about Lil' Slugger/Shonen Bat, but once you got into the depths of the show, it really told the story. That's just me, but while it's not the best, I do think it teaches a solid lesson from the end of the show. It also blends in a bit with how our current culture is, if you think about it a bit.