twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I’m a spider is done
Plot wise I love it I can tell the anime pacing and stuff left off and quality of animation is :trash: but now I’m really invested in the series so I’ll buy the series and read from the beginning so what all was left off

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Just watch it for yourself breh. Most people in here dropped the show and couldn't really tell you about it objectively.

The show is on some mafia/gang shyt. Lots of shootouts and violence. Now, it does have some questionable relations in the story, but you won't have to worry about weird costumes or zesty nikkas licking each other's faces.

Hope that helps. :manny:

Bruh....I was just trying figure out if the man was telling the truth.:mjlol:.

ScaredColdIslandwhistler-max-1mb.gif

Lets not forget Banana fish got dudes tonguing each other down :francis:

But seriously tho, Banana Fish was arguably one of the best shows to come out of 2018. That ending tho.....

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
So I’m a spider is done
Plot wise I love it I can tell the anime pacing and stuff left off and quality of animation is :trash: but now I’m really invested in the series so I’ll buy the series and read from the beginning so what all was left off

Same, I didn't see myself enjoying it as much as I did initially but it's really interesting. I had stopped at Episode 13 so I can binge the rest and I was going to read it afterwards but apparently the adaptation is terrible, I think namely the 2nd half so I'm not even going to finish it I'm just gonna go to the LN

At this point I'm probably not even gonna be checking for anime I'm going straight to the LN/Manga unless the anime possesses qualities that make it a must watch like Jujustsu Kaisen and the amazing fight scenes/animation

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Same, I didn't see myself enjoying it as much as I did initially but it's really interesting. I had stopped at Episode 13 so I can binge the rest and I was going to read it afterwards but apparently the adaptation is terrible, I think namely the 2nd half so I'm not even going to finish it I'm just gonna go to the LN

At this point I'm probably not even gonna be checking for anime I'm going straight to the LN/Manga unless the anime possesses qualities that make it a must watch like Jujustsu Kaisen and the amazing fight scenes/animation

ya I concur at the rate things go I’m already doing it
I’ll watch but extremely short leash so I can drop it and give other anime done right my time

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Sorry steins Gate just ain’t for me shyt making my head hurt :mindblown:
Just can’t keep my interest at all I’m on episode 6 and still na

Yeah I tapped out after 5 or so episodes too.. Apparently the 2nd half is amazing so I might give it another try, but man the beginning is rough.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Sorry steins Gate just ain’t for me shyt making my head hurt :mindblown:
Just can’t keep my interest at all I’m on episode 6 and still na

i remember it was mid till around episode 10 then it starting turning around and had me hooked by the end. it takes its time developing the characters
i'd watch it again, solid 8/10 series