MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Now that all of shows are done for the season this probably how I would rank it.

Vivy
Shadows House
To Your Eternity
Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken
Tokyo Revengers
Higehiro
Combatants Will Be Dispatched!
300 Slimes
Slime Diaries
MHA

Then for the year, this would be my top 5:

Mushoku Tensei
JJK
Attack on Titan
Vivy

Although I still need to watch Fruit Baskets so I guess that could change.

Jujutsu Kaisen (If you count it bleeding into the year) is Anime of the Year so far.

Other Top 4 in no Order
To Your Eternity
Tokyo Revengers
OddTaxi
Fruits Basket

86 for me in a way felt bland, like I didn't feel invested in the characters because they ended up dying just as quickly. Even one of them died off-screen. For me I felt like it was trying to ride the Attack on Titan wave, but empty in a way. Now I am not a reader of Novels/Manga, so if they skipped material and pulled a Promised Neverland S2, then maybe that's why I didn't feel so invested.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jujutsu Kaisen (If you count it bleeding into the year) is Anime of the Year so far.

Other Top 4 in no Order
To Your Eternity
Tokyo Revengers
OddTaxi
Fruits Basket

86 for me in a way felt bland, like I didn't feel invested in the characters because they ended up dying just as quickly. Even one of them died off-screen. For me I felt like it was trying to ride the Attack on Titan wave, but empty in a way. Now I am not a reader of Novels/Manga, so if they skipped material and pulled a Promised Neverland S2, then maybe that's why I didn't feel so invested.
Just ain’t for you they did a good job adapting 86 :manny:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finally catching up on Megalo Box 2. The vibe was just so depressing earlier and I wasn’t in the right mind frame for it. Just saw what happened to Liu and I might have to drop it again. This is mad depressing

not the only one. I stopped watching it for two months because it was fukking up my sundays

came back to it later and didn't regret it

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry steins Gate just ain’t for me shyt making my head hurt :mindblown:
Just can’t keep my interest at all I’m on episode 6 and still na
I struggled to watch until ep 12 when a certain character is killed

if it wasn’t a GOATed show I would have dropped it

However, the climax and ending is well worth it (endings are more important to me know after GOT and AOT botched their endings)

9/10

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally catching up on Megalo Box 2. The vibe was just so depressing earlier and I wasn’t in the right mind frame for it. Just saw what happened to Liu and I might have to drop it again. This is mad depressing

It doesn't stay as dark and without showing Joe at his lowest he couldn't find redemption

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just binged through the end of Nomad. Overall I liked it. Pretty depressing. Didn’t particularly like how it ended. Also disappointed in the fights throughout the season. But it was moving at times. Don’t see myself ever rewatching it tho cause it was overall sad and I don’t think there was much redemption level payoff for the sadness it induced :pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finished watching Shield Hero S1. Pretty good fun watch. Tbh the story/worldbuilding felt slightly underwhelming. Maybe S2 will improve this? But I really liked the main crew I thought they did a great job with them. Although the pacing in the last 4 episodes felt a little too fast.

Anyway gonna start to rewatch Demon Slayer and watch the movie right after to prepare for S2 when it starts in October.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Been reading seirei gensouki since book 1. Kirito got nothing on rio/haruto he is the true harem king :wow::blessed:

this should have been a 24 episode anime because all the good shyt happens after book 4:francis:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
gundam is just giant robots and simps :yeshrug:

macross though tried to teach :francis: an alien race simped literally one time and got fukking ended. civilization destroyed

meanwhile backstage

macross-do-you-remember-love-minmay-hikaru-slap-5.jpg