LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Well got damn Odd Taxi ended perfectly. Prolly the best surprise anime of the season. Had no expectations for it and that shyt delivered. First few episodes were kinda dull, but it slowly pulled you in. Gave you hints along the way to help you guess things while keeping it fresh no matter if you were surprised at what happened next or expected it. Great writing and character building. Prolly give it a 9 overall, could see a 10 tho.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
How can you hate Re:Zero? The season that just finished airing was some of the best anime made in a long time. There's a period where the show abandons its gimmick and the stakes become real so the show really shines.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Re:Zero because the death gimmick just makes it feel like much of what you see doesn't matter or will be undone but them suspending that created actual tension.

I hated every single character :yeshrug:I can't get into a show where I hate all the characters....nothing to root for or care about when you want all the characters to drop dead

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I hated every single character :yeshrug:I can't get into a show where I hate all the characters....nothing to root for or care about when you want all the characters to drop dead
That's actually a good thing about Re:Zero. All the characters are deeply flawed and aren't necessarily made for you to like them. It took me until the second half of Season 2 to like anyone not named Rem. Initially I didn't like her either.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
EsXSQTFSQLnqBiNRQfkhaAiNPM4W9NV8eRyVcRHFXOQ.jpg
AoT Final Season Part 2 Key Visual

So what you gonna do
When Eren comes for you?
See you at the Crossroads
So you won't be lonely