Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
so, it turns out the Wonder Egg Priority special is half recap. That's the reason its an hour long.

just watched only the recap because funimation forgot the other part.

Yeah, I'm :dahell: at the only thing that's online it's the recap half of the episode

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Imma not even bother with it until tomorrow.

If it ain’t fixed by tomorrow morning tho. :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Didn't they already do a recap episode why do they need to do another one. Man this finale ain't gonna be good. SMH had a spark when it started:snoop:

Seems the plan was always a regular 20 minute episode as the finale. But with them not being able to air it in time and waiting 3 months to do it, they gave another recap for the live audience I guess? :francis:

This 20 minutes better be worth it but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore :sadcam:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just watched WEP episode 13. The dropoff was staggering for the past 3 episodes including this one. It really went from a 9.5/10 straight to an 8/10 at best. Before episodes 11-13 I would have rated this a 9.5/10. I absolutely loved it. But now I can honestly only give it an 8/10 at best.

There were so many details introduced that we had no answers or conclusions too. It really feels that this show would have benefited from two cours. At the very least the conclusion would have felt satisfactory at least. This felt like a mess and very underwhelming.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yup, the first 10 episodes are classic stuff. Then the Frill revelation happened and everyone ended up being right about the show trying to do too much and fukking up the series.

They then could've tried to wrap things up, they actually got 40 minutes to do it and try to give fans some closure. But instead they just punted and finished the series like there would be a season 2 when that's not gonna happen.

Like I said, it could've been a classic. But it ended up being a really good show that couldn't finish what it started.

Those first 10 eps though :wow: :mjcry: