T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Jump let these savages in the building breh :hubie: Oda better hurry up and finish One Piece cuz the streets bouta be on fire

how could i almost forget TOG :wow:

gMP9K-dZ_400x400.jpeg

my son OG Bammy Johnson (the 25th) carrying Webtoon/Crunchyroll on his back :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was thinking about Re:Creators the other day. Wasn't the most amazing show but I still remember it for having the balls to kill off a major character seemingly out of nowhere and not even blink on it or reseruct them later. It was a Hunger Games Mockingjay style kill right at the end.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you do finish it I'm interested in what your thoughts are. It's the most controversial anime in my favorites list by a mile.

Interested in what was so controversial about the ending?

I mean, the show is as unconventional as it gets when it comes to a "romance" anime/manga story so I found the ending very fitting, imo.

Kanai being so selfless was expected. I'd buy it more if it wasn't over a empty bytch like Akane but Kanai's Oedipus complex was too damn strong so I get why he was that way towards her. Now, him being so fukked up over his mom's death was one theme I was disappointed the show didn't get more into. Basically everyone got to show how fukked up they were emotionally but with Kanai we only get very small bits and pieces we have to put together.

Hanabi and Mugi ending up going separate ways was the best ending for both. Sure, 16 year olds aren't that mature (at least 99% of them aren't) but it was established these kids were rationalizing shyt at a way higher level most adolescents do anyway so I was ok with them realizing they had to move on and stop their toxic cycle just because it felt good and filled their voids.

Ecchan the goat :mjcry: her cousin was disgusting though, wtf :scust:

This was a really fukking interesting show, it's a shame it seems there's nothing like it out there.