Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished Megalobox 2.

Last fight was kind of a cop-out ending but it didn't diminish how great of a second season this has been. I thought the first one was great but I think this one surpassed it. Great storytelling and characters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
mid is mid
Most video game to anime transitions fall apart. Hell most video game to movies fall apart too. Games just aren’t structured to make that transition.

Gameplay is a core part of the enjoyment of a game and when that’s stripped away the plot and story your usually left with isn’t strong enough to carry visual media alone.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just rewatched the irregular at magic high s1 and movie still enjoyed them

s2 was slight step down but enjoyed it and didn’t even know damn movie was after s2
Movie came out before s2

Need to buy the novels for this series I like it a lot
He OP as hell but chilled

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just rewatched the irregular at magic high s1 and movie still enjoyed them

s2 was slight step down but enjoyed it and didn’t even know damn movie was after s2
Movie came out before s2

Need to buy the novels for this series I like it a lot
He OP as hell but chilled
I thought it was pretty meh. Nothing worth getting exciting over for me.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
WEP is the perfect example of an anime over thinking itself. Like I get the ending and it makes sense, but it just wasn't dope or even interesting enough for a finale. They kept trying to introduce new story lines an x factors when it was unneeded. They let something that started out pretty simple, spin outta control like they wanted to prove to everyone how smart and cool they were. Well, shyt failed.

Still not the worst ending ever though. That would go to TPN season 2.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
WEP is the perfect example of an anime over thinking itself. Like I get the ending and it makes sense, but it just wasn't dope or even interesting enough for a finale. They kept trying to introduce new story lines an x factors when it was unneeded. They let something that started out pretty simple, spin outta control like they wanted to prove to everyone how smart and cool they were. Well, shyt failed.

Yeah, I fooled myself into thinking they were introducing these new story lines (specially Frill) so they could then show that suicide doesn't work like that and sci-fi and A.I. mumbo jumbo ain't the reason people kill themselves. Oh well.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah, I fooled myself into thinking they were introducing these new story lines (specially Frill) so they could then show that suicide doesn't work like that and sci-fi and A.I. mumbo jumbo ain't the reason people kill themselves. Oh well.

Yeah they kept pump faking.
At one time it looked like they were gonna run the whole teacher molestation thing too and then they went left with that angle. I still enjoyed the anime, but it botched it's own ending for sure.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some how I come to find out Strike the Blood got a full treatment and the anime is about to finish the entire story but switched to OVAs.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I said fukk it and decided to just read the manga of Chainsaw Man. Its alright so far hopefully as the story progresses it lives up to the hype that everybody seems to have for it. Also I still haven't seen WEP finale and after seeing more of the reviews I really don't want to the first 10 episodes were so great but then they tried to add so much shyt in the last 3 that you know ain't gonna have a good explanation and resolution to.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I said fukk it and decided to just read the manga of Chainsaw Man. Its alright so far hopefully as the story progresses it lives up to the hype that everybody seems to have for it. Also I still haven't seen WEP finale and after seeing more of the reviews I really don't want to the first 10 episodes were so great but then they tried to add so much shyt in the last 3 that you know ain't gonna have a good explanation and resolution to.

Curious on what your thoughts on CSM will end up being. I really liked it, it's pretty much perfect for the type of story it tries to be. But I don't think that type is some "goat" shyt or something like that.

Once the anime premieres I think the vast majority of people will love it, because it's really hard not to like what they are gonna be witnessing. And with MAPPA going all out for it, it's gonna be a fukking blast to watch. I have no doubt in my mind about that. But I also think there's gonna be a very vocal few that will find it overrated because of people being so hyped and the show not matching impossible expectations or being labeled something is not.

I'm also very curious in how much they stretch the series out. It's very short manga (yeah, there's a "2nd part" coming, but the original story is finished) specially when you consider how much of it is incredible panels and stuff that shouldn't take a lot of screen time. They can easily wrap shyt up in 2 seasons, and one of them could be just 1 cour, I think.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Osamake romcom fall off :snoop:
Childhood girlfriend shyt why can’t we be fukk buddy friends is what he should say

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm struggling to understand this concept 86 introduced in vol5
If a Sirin is a human brain digitized in a mechanical body with its memory wiped how can it call out to pass on when with no memory it should have no idea it once lived? It should have no real concept its origins were from a living human

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Curious on what your thoughts on CSM will end up being. I really liked it, it's pretty much perfect for the type of story it tries to be. But I don't think that type is some "goat" shyt or something like that.

Once the anime premieres I think the vast majority of people will love it, because it's really hard not to like what they are gonna be witnessing. And with MAPPA going all out for it, it's gonna be a fukking blast to watch. I have no doubt in my mind about that. But I also think there's gonna be a very vocal few that will find it overrated because of people being so hyped and the show not matching impossible expectations or being labeled something is not.

I'm also very curious in how much they stretch the series out. It's very short manga (yeah, there's a "2nd part" coming, but the original story is finished) specially when you consider how much of it is incredible panels and stuff that shouldn't take a lot of screen time. They can easily wrap shyt up in 2 seasons, and one of them could be just 1 cour, I think.

I also read CSM recently.

I think they're gonna censor this a lot on the TV airing and then lessen the censorship oo the BD release. So I can see people complaining about how certain things aren't as viceral as it was in the manga.

It's a more challenging work to adapt than JJK was. Will be interesting to see how MAPPA handles this.