twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tomorrows 86 episode really got me :lupe:

just watch and see fukkery :mjgrin: maybe drawn out till next week also not sure depending on pacing

I'm considering just graduating to the light novel on that. The whole prospect of watching these light novel adaptations isn't that appetizing considering the overwhelming majority of them aren't gonna get the full treatment and even if they do it'll be DanMachi, Re:Zero, or SAO status and be a very long drawn out process of getting animated. I mean Re:Zero went 4 years between seasons.

ya that’s the biggest reason why I went full in light novel ain’t got patience to be waiting that damn long
Lot more layers to 86 also

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
SSSS Dynazenon had a dope episode today. shyt almost felt like an episode of Wonder Egg how they kept trying to figure people's backgrounds out.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Glad y'all enjoying this Season of Sleepers.

Next season......?

tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kenichi has one of the BEST tournament arcs/training payoffs I've ever seen. (DofD tournament)

After that, though? Manga became straight fanservice with occasional shots of mentors screaming with lights coming out of their eyes,

It's one of those shyts where you KNOW the mangaka had an ending in mind..... but editorial and dat bag.

It's been the downfall of MANY an anime/manga/TV show

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
some villian is gonna be a test dummy for all these skills he's learning though. literally a customized character who is being built up from rock bottom.

If only you were #ReadGang :wow:

Kenichi has one of the BEST tournament arcs/training payoffs I've ever seen. (DofD tournament)

After that, though? Manga became straight fanservice with occasional shots of mentors screaming with lights coming out of their eyes,

It's one of those shyts where you KNOW the mangaka had an ending in mind..... but editorial and dat bag.

It went from History's Strongest Disciple to History's Strongest fukkery with Maniacs.

Don't read, this is a major spoiler
I can't believe the mangaka really strongly insinuated that Jenazad smashed Miu. :picard:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

is that tournament in the anime or later in the manga?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If only you were #ReadGang :wow:

It went from History's Strongest Disciple to History's Strongest fukkery with Maniacs.

Don't read, this is a major spoiler
I can't believe the mangaka really strongly insinuated that Jenazad smashed Miu. :picard:

breh, I read it to completion just because I had been reading it for so long.....

but when it ended, I wasn't sad at all.

felt like a mercy killing.