Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
breh, I read it to completion just because I had been reading it for so long.....

but when it ended, I wasn't sad at all.

felt like a mercy killing.

I liked the actual martial arts that was going on in it. But then it got all ki-this and ki-that. And then the masters got too involved. Hongou out here walking on walls. It was crazy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Glad y'all enjoying this Season of Sleepers.

Next season......?

tumblr_mzgoipcTYB1rpr5lvo1_400.gif
Next season has several shows I know I'll watch.
Slime second half
Dragon Maid
Bakarina season 2
Girlfriend Girlfriend
Remake our Life
Honor Student at the Magic School
Realist Hero

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Added to read list now :blessed:
Oreimo Mashiro one of the lead protagonist is totally like Kirino from this. She's the male protagonist cousin instead of his sister though. Close enough.
Bokuben The misunderstandings of this show. The teacher and how she has a dual personality in and out of the classroom. Also how rivals in love are friends who try and help each other and like each other as people.
Saekano The video game circle of all the main characters coming together to make games.
Oregairu Iroha in this series = Iroha in that series. They both mercilessly tease the main protagonist. Also Mashiro incorporates elements of Yukino in being a social misfit that doesn't know how to get along with others.
Oreshura The fake relationship between Mashiro and Aki the male protagonist.

If you took all those series and put them in a blender this is what you'd come up with. In the hands of the right director and screenwriter this is Gold. It could also just as easily be forgettable in the hands of the wrong director and screenwriter. The light novel is entertaining enough that I'm gonna read all that's available and when the anime comes out I'll watch.

One of the more interesting things this light novel does is break away from the male lead's perspective and go into the internal thoughts of the female leads. Not sure how the anime will handle that.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Saw this on Reddit thought I would post it here since it hasn't been brought up much. So far it has been pretty good.

Unless you can't stand SoL anime (granted this one has a good amount of mystery surrounding it) I believe it's worth a try.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Saw this on Reddit thought I would post it here since it hasn't been brought up much. So far it has been pretty good.

Unless you can't stand SoL anime (granted this one has a good amount of mystery surrounding it) I believe it's worth a try.

I started watching it cause I saw somebody mention it a few pages back.

yeah it's pretty good. Not "oh shyt I watched it all in a day" good, but good enough that I watched a few eps back to back

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Lots of information was provided in this episode.

Very interesting setup episode. So the archive is the actual villain in all of this. I really wasn't expecting that. I wonder how they are going to wrap this up in two episodes. I am very curious how they pull it off.

However, I have a bad feeling Vivy & Elizabeth aren't going to make it through.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lots of information was provided in this episode.

Very interesting setup episode. So the archive is the actual villain in all of this. I really wasn't expecting that. I wonder how they are going to wrap this up in two episodes. I am very curious how they pull it off.

However, I have a bad feeling Vivy & Elizabeth aren't going to make it through.
Archive listened to Vivy's song and went "humanity must be erased :demonic:"

Maybe it wants to eradicate humanity because it saw Vivy go like 80 years trying to solve her fukked up mission of singing with all her heart :dead:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly 86 is back on top as my favorite for this season after this episode.

Holy shyt what a great episode. The look on Shin's was intense, to say the least. Really was not expecting that.

Big props to Lena she really stepped up big time here. Throughout this season she has taken very small steps, but this was a giant and impressive one. Her guilt-tripping Annette after she tried to put her was jaw-dropping in all honestly. She is definitely a lot tougher mentally than anyone gives her credit for. She made a big fan out of me after this episode.

But man what a roller coaster ride for Shin in this episode. For someone who essentially didn't show much emotion most of the season. You can tell how much this meant to him to finally end his brother's suffering. Really emotional moment and well done.

Although poor Lena at the end of this episode. She finally proved herself to the 86, but now they ended up moving forward without her. With that being said I am confident she will pull through given everything she has gone through so far this season.

Man what a payoff episode. Everything this season was building up for this episode and they simply delivered.

Honestly this might have been my favorite episode for this entire season out of any show.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly 86 is back on top as my favorite for this season after this episode.

Holy shyt what a great episode. The look on Shin's was intense, to say the least. Really was not expecting that.

Big props to Lena she really stepped up big time here. Throughout this season she has taken very small steps, but this was a giant and impressive one. Her guilt-tripping Annette after she tried to put her was jaw-dropping in all honestly. She is definitely a lot tougher mentally than anyone gives her credit for. She made a big fan out of me after this episode.

But man what a roller coaster ride for Shin in this episode. For someone who essentially didn't show much emotion most of the season. You can tell how much this meant to him to finally end his brother's suffering. Really emotional moment and well done.

Although poor Lena at the end of this episode. She finally proved herself to the 86, but now they ended up moving forward without her. With that being said I am confident she will pull through given everything she has gone through so far this season.

Man what a payoff episode. Everything this season was building up for this episode and they simply delivered.

Honestly this might have been my favorite episode for this entire season out of any show.
This was the first episode of this whole series that I loved. Lena bossed up. That smile Shin gave when he heard his name at the beginning. This was one of those rare moments in a series when everything they laid out and built up to came together perfectly. That slow deliberate methodical pacing seemed like it was all for this.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
These cliffhangers man. Honestly, I had a feeling it would play out like this. But the fact that Mikey used Takemichi name when talking to Pah is a big deal. So clearly he hasn't been useless. But unless Draken lives which I doubt, Takemichi is going to have to replace Draken. Which seems like a sure impossible task.

It will be interesting to see the direction this show will take next week. One thing to note is that I felt the animation was the best it has been all season.