winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sailor moon eternal movies part 1 & 2 is up on Netflix now aka season 4 of crystal basically
I used to like Sailor Moon but I came to discover much of what I liked about the series was anime filler. In the source material the team aren't as defined or prominent. I think it's mainly Usagi, Mamoru, and Chibiusa.
I liked goofy stuff like this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just read the word simping in a light novel. Anyway My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me! is gonna be the next big thing when it gets an anime adaptation. It's the quintessential light novel ecchi romcom. It has all the tropes like opposites attracting and fake relationships for dumb reasons. A love triangle of 2 girls 1 guy where the girls allegedly hate the main character but clearly like him. A video game circle of friends who make games. It's like somebody looked at all the popular romcom light novels and condensed them into one.

If this gets a decent director it will be more popular than Rent-A-Girlfriend was.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I just read the word simping in a light novel. Anyway My Friend's Little Sister Has It In for Me! is gonna be the next big thing when it gets an anime adaptation. It's the quintessential light novel ecchi romcom. It has all the tropes like opposites attracting and fake relationships for dumb reasons. A love triangle of 2 girls 1 guy where the girls allegedly hate the main character but clearly like him. A video game circle of friends who make games. It's like somebody looked at all the popular romcom light novels and condensed them into one.

If this gets a decent director it will be more popular than Rent-A-Girlfriend was.

It already has an anime announced, idk when it's coming out though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It already has an anime announced, idk when it's coming out though
I'm half way through volume 1. This is a giant Mashup of anime light novel clichés. Everybody lives right by each other. The pervert teacher the mystery partner in the video game circle that's obviously one of the lead girls of the love triangle. The moment it admitted they dealt with the game writer online and never met them in person I knew it had to be one of the female leads.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Added to read list now :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tomorrows 86 episode really got me :lupe:
I'm considering just graduating to the light novel on that. The whole prospect of watching these light novel adaptations isn't that appetizing considering the overwhelming majority of them aren't gonna get the full treatment and even if they do it'll be DanMachi, Re:Zero, or SAO status and be a very long drawn out process of getting animated. I mean Re:Zero went 4 years between seasons.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
e708886b7d6cb0a520f30b3e31bac95c3d974b9d.gifv

:skip:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished Castlevania's last season. shyt was dope. Can't recall any video game to movie adaptation as good as this one live action or anime. All the main characters had a lot of depth, story and animation were good, and the voice acting was top tier. And the ending was satisfying.

Speaking of endings, I also finished Promised Neverland. I didn't read the manga but it seems like they could have added so many more episodes. Like when they escaped the bunker and were running and next thing you know they were at another hideout. WTF how did they escape all those dudes? I thought I was missing episodes at first. And they could have added at least another season showing them rescuing all the other kids, ending the nobles reign and changing the demon world. First season was so good the way this ended was disappointing.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps