tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Probably should take a break from this for a year. After Overhaul I got the feeling nothing was gonna happen for a while.
Honestly, the only episode you need to watch is last Saturday's episode. Everything else can be skipped tbh. And you can start when the summer season starts for this show. Granted the Bakugo character development was dope.

But out of the 11 shows that I have been following along MHA has been easily the worst tbh.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This was the first episode of this whole series that I loved. Lena bossed up. That smile Shin gave when he heard his name at the beginning. This was one of those rare moments in a series when everything they laid out and built up to came together perfectly. That slow deliberate methodical pacing seemed like it was all for this.

the whole series is methodical to me imo but man it be good tho need to catch up on anime bout 2 episodes behind still curious where they gonna end it at tho :lupe:
Almost half of this new MHA season has been this class battle arc. does this season even have a fukking villain? :mjtf:

breh as a friend just stop watching till next arc is all I can say without spoiling if it’s that bad for you which I still didn’t Care for this arc regardless when I read it

mha is up and down I’m telling u this now cuz I’m not even sure anime only fans are gonna even like the next arc :dead:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Almost half of this new MHA season has been this class battle arc. does this season even have a fukking villain? :mjtf:

:russ: I think it does if I remember correctly

I haven’t bothered starting this season yet cause that class battle arc never interested me in the slightest

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the whole series is methodical to me imo but man it be good tho need to catch up on anime bout 2 episodes behind still curious where they gonna end it at tho :lupe:

breh as a friend just stop watching till next arc is all I can say without spoiling if it’s that bad for you which I still didn’t Care for this arc regardless when I read it

mha is up and down I’m telling u this now cuz I’m not even sure anime only fans are gonna even like the next arc :dead:
A season of 12 episodes usually covers 3 volumes though. Here we've reached 9 and we're still in the first volume. The pacing has been way too slow for my taste. I'm not used to such slow pacing in an anime. Reading a light novel pacing is probably much more brisk.

After this season hell probably before it I plan to pick up the light novel. Right now I'm reading Reign of the Seven Spellblades and My Friend's Sister Has It In For Me so I'm not trying to pick up more.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Mikey and those damn sandals :lolbron:

TOMAN gang pulled up and put in that work. :gladbron:

6ba37ae809ce58cef7e619e2bf30a01b07ae65e2.gifv

8273d7ac82b045431af50856413a43ad20d45334.gifv

09406a711cc2d20f473e1edad73344826caeee9c.gifv

2986b4e3d2b0da6f56713ce8610ff44c9ec5e997.gifv

I thought the person pulling the strings in this fight was kiseki....who tf is this new guy?

and I didn't expect Draken to die........you had one job Takemichi.:francis:.

I've been watching the uncensored version because censored version seems sloppy.

Last edited: