LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You really are a sadistic fukk who loves the abuse I’m giving you all over the coli:picard:

I was gonna hit you like 5 more times yesterday but I chose to give you mercy.:mindblown:

I see that was a bad decision:francis:

I’m busting off shots today, cuz this was uncalled for :unimpressed:

And we right back at 20, I GOTS TO GETS MINES:rudy:

Put your hands where my eyes can see :wow:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
So I finally catch up on Tenchi

Homie really married all of them....including two blood sisters who are his distant fam, a mother and her two daughters one of which is a catgirl/spaceship :wow:and I'm not even gonna get into the higher dimensional relationships between these people :russ:

This news would have broke the anime internet 20 years ago now its like whatever

They focused too much on his homeboy Seina and that GXP bs that was wack as hell even the author ended up saying he wasn't feeling it and made like 200 novels about Seina nobody cares about to make up for how wack the GXP anime was rather than focus on the main cast

Kenshi is gonna hold it down tho :blessed: War on Geminar was dope we need more of that

msedge-Tx-NETe-QChn.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I finally catch up on Tenchi

Homie really married all of them....including two blood sisters who are his distant fam, a mother and her two daughters one of which is a catgirl/spaceship :wow:and I'm not even gonna get into the higher dimensional relationships between these people :russ:

This news would have broke the anime internet 20 years ago now its like whatever

They focused too much on his homeboy Seina and that GXP bs that was wack as hell even the author ended up saying he wasn't feeling it and made like 200 novels about Seina nobody cares about to make up for how wack the GXP anime was rather than focus on the main cast

Kenshi is gonna hold it down tho :blessed: War on Geminar was dope we need more of that

msedge-Tx-NETe-QChn.png
I want them to make more War on Geminar. To me I enjoyed that more than Tenshi. Him marrying them all is disappointing. What did they have a press conference about it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Higehiro was pretty heavy. Sayu's mom is beyond messed up. She should never go back. Also it's pretty dumb that forced in masturbation scene. It didn't add anything to the story.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't stress this enough, if you enjoy boxing or martial arts and want some shyt that gets technical with the gems and philosophy behind fighting, you need to see Cestus the Roman Fighter. No power ups and all that other fantasy shyt. Just straight fukking fades my nikka.

Closest thing you'll get to Ippo. Yeah Megalobox is cool for all the drama and depressing shyt, but it lacks on the real actual boxing shyt. This makes up for it.
Crazy how we getting both at the same time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas