Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Yoshikage Kira is an idiot he could have disintegrated that hand from the sandwich bag at any time he did that shyt to himself fukking creep :dead:

The pure disdain Rohan has for everybody :hhh::mjlol:

:deadmanny:

Kira wasn't going to let his 15 year run as a serial killer be ended by a fat kid who took the wrong lunch...luck was on his side.

Koichi is the only person Rohan respects.:pachaha:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The josuke Rohan beef is the gift that keeps giving :russ:

Man cut his finger off and was letting his house burn down just to spite josuke :mjlol::mjlol:
Josuke gave Rohan the ass kicking he deserved and Rohan ain’t let that go.

He fukked up trying to scam him though and all that resentment came out.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Another week another quality episode from 86.

Just hearing Shin say Anju cried for the first and then seeing that shower scene was extremely well down. Honestly, as the weeks go by you feel more connected to these characters and the episodes become more and more emotional to me at least. Rewatching season 1 is going to be so hard emotionally for me at least.

Honestly, Shin has been my favorite male protagonist this season. He knows what he needs to be done and he knows exactly how to handle Lena appropriately as she continues to understand what is going on.

I mean this should be a given, but don't skip the after credits scene.

They better not screw up the dub more people need to experience this show. Although my confidence regarding that isn't exactly high, to say the least.

I’m going to try to watch Tokyo Revengers now but after watching Vivy and 86 back to back I’m kind of mentally drained.

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tokyo Revengers literally felt like 5 mins just flew by, but great episode.

Since Osanai got stabbed how does that affect the future? Is he gone in the present if he dies? There are so many questions that hopefully get answered.

I got a bad feeling about next week's episode. With that being said Mikey can be scary, but at the same time absolutely hilarious.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Another week another quality episode from 86.

Just hearing Shin say Anju cried for the first and then seeing that shower scene was extremely well down. Honestly, as the weeks go by you feel more connected to these characters and the episodes become more and more emotional to me at least. Rewatching season 1 is going to be so hard emotionally for me at least.

Honestly, Shin has been my favorite male protagonist this season. He knows what he needs to be done and he knows exactly how to handle Lena appropriately as she continues to understand what is going on.

I mean this should be a given, but don't skip the after credits scene.

They better not screw up the dub more people need to experience this show. Although my confidence regarding that isn't exactly high, to say the least.

I’m going to try to watch Tokyo Revengers now but after watching Vivy and 86 back to back I’m kind of mentally drained.
It looks like the plot is finally about to progress. I honestly wish this show would move past Lena. She's very annoying. She behaves like a child. No way is someone like her deserving of the rank of Major. She totally seems unfit for what she's doing. At this point about the only thing she could do to get me to respect her is to ask to be put on the front lines with the rest of the squad.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It looks like the plot is finally about to progress. I honestly wish this show would move past Lena. She's very annoying. She behaves like a child. No way is someone like her deserving of the rank of Major. She totally seems unfit for what she's doing. At this point about the only thing she could do to get me to respect her is to ask to be put on the front lines with the rest of the squad.

:dead: I can’t even comment bout Lena cuz if I did it be spoiling but I get where u coming from
I’ll say this change will come but in what way we’ll see in what cour

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dead: I can’t even comment bout Lena cuz if I did it be spoiling but I get where u coming from
I get her frustration with how the 86s are treated but it's pretty much all her character is. She acts like she was just born yesterday. Like if she kicks and screams about everything long enough by herself the world will change. Now she's got some giddy school girl crush on one of them due to late night conversations with him.

She's about the best example of an anime waifu in a cold cruel world behaving as such that we're supposed to take seriously. Somebody in the real military wouldn't be going around vocally opposing orders and trying to shake shyt up like that. People in the military get chain of command even if they don't agree with it.

Maybe they redeem this character but not with how she behaves right now.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The thing is with Lena we see she clearly has her issues and has her flaws.

It seemed like growing up she was very isolated and catered to despite the success she may of had. So when adversity hit her in the face early on that most likely was the first time it occurred.

Not trying to fully defend her like that cause there are moments she is still kind of naive. But lowkey I thought she would have handled things a lot worse then how she did.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo Revengers literally felt like 5 mins just flew by, but great episode.

Since Osanai got stabbed how does that affect the future? Is he gone in the present if he dies? There are so many questions that hopefully get answered.

I got a bad feeling about next week's episode. With that being said Mikey can be scary, but at the same time absolutely hilarious.

Tokyo Revengers ep 7

Why can't we get 2 eps per week? every ep goes by so fast.

shyt got real......Osanai got stabbed but he's still alive....Takemichi didn't do a damn thing to change the future in this ep.

:lolbron:

2adf6a750361ee2ca4c86269989aa42717825e8c.gifv

Agree...she sticks out like sore thumb in this dystopia...its hard to take her serious when she's the only one who's different. I like how the 86 would call her out on her hypocrisy and bs, acting like a damn PenPal:mjlol:.....but I notice shin is humoring her cuz he understands how naive she is...She may not know shyt now but she's going to find out about the reality real soon. :rip::deadhorse:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Kira wasn't going to let his 15 year run as a serial killer be ended by a fat kid who took the wrong lunch...luck was on his side.

Koichi is the only person Rohan respects.:pachaha:

And yet shigechi was pretty successful depsite dying, he had the whole town of Stand users on his ass :mjlol:

Typical egomaniac villain had to get up close and direct with the victim :snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Brehs if you ain't watching Vivy you are missing something special. (I don't want to overreact and call it a classic since we ain't done with this season, but they continue to deliver :wow::wow::wow:)

Holy crap this might have been definitely one of the best episodes so far this season in general. The action sequences were on point once again delivering on this front.

Bruh fukk Antonio that beginning scene with Ophelia was downright depressing to watch. :mjcry: Just seeing the person she trusted the most stab her in the back was so upsetting to me.

I really am going to miss this version of Diva. It really begs the question of how is she going to proceed going forward.

Best episode of the season for Vivy and maybe out of anything I have been watching this season if I gotta be honest. I honestly might have to put this above 86, which I didn't think would be the case as my favorite anime for this season. Altho I think 86 should be getting 3 seasons at least.

But regardless I am going to miss this show once this season is over and will be on my rewatch list right with 86.

Binged Vivy and 86 this weekend and holy shyt :whew: :wow: :mjcry: Those two and To Your Eternity are really fukking great, what a damn season.

On the other hand, I tried watching Tokyo Revengers but lasted 2 episodes. The MC looking like Midoriya's retarded young cousin (when he's supposed to be in his fukking 20s) and the animation really threw me off, and the story did not grab me to the point of looking past my issues with the animation :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Binged Vivy and 86 this weekend and holy shyt :whew: :wow: :mjcry: Those two and To Your Eternity are really fukking great, what a damn season.

On the other hand, I tried watching Tokyo Revengers but lasted 2 episodes. The MC looking like Midoriya's retarded young cousin (when he's supposed to be in his fukking 20s) and the animation really threw me off, and the story did not grab me to the point of looking past my issues with the animation :francis:

I'm dead at that.

Animation wise I do agree that it has been underwhelming. I thought coming in it would be a major strength of the show. Hopefully, it picks up in that department soon.