Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Binged Vivy and 86 this weekend and holy shyt :whew: :wow: :mjcry: Those two and To Your Eternity are really fukking great, what a damn season.

On the other hand, I tried watching Tokyo Revengers but lasted 2 episodes. The MC looking like Midoriya's retarded young cousin (when he's supposed to be in his fukking 20s) and the animation really threw me off, and the story did not grab me to the point of looking past my issues with the animation :francis:

I stopped at to your eternity at ep 2.......I will have to watch more episodes...I hear it picks up.

The animation in TR is the only thing I don't like....you gotta Tokyo Revengers watch until ep 4:wow: The crybaby MC is what midorima supposed to be lol. Ep 3 :takedat:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
On episode 4 of 2nd season of TPN, I've heard brehs say it falls off so Im disappointed but will keep watching as it still has IT at the point Im at

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I got no idea why some of yal acting like Lena got to be a whole character 8 episodes into a new series :gucci:she's supposed to be a naïve harlot
On episode 4 of 2nd season of TPN, I've heard brehs say it falls off so Im disappointed but will keep watching as it still has IT at the point Im at
there's falling off and then there's getting shot at a rest stop then tossed in a ditch

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got no idea why some of yal acting like Lena got to be a whole character 8 episodes into a new series :gucci:she's supposed to be a naïve harlot
I'm acting like she's basically about as annoying as Sakura in Naruto which she is.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm acting like she's basically about as annoying as Sakura in Naruto which she is.
She's got more developmental movement in under 10 episodes than Sakura got in Naruto OG, Shippuden, and Boruto. You might be trippin. Sakura been a groupie from her first day to her last day. 86 already met the hurdle of parents half-stepping and jumped it to move onto the next thing.

A character's progress tied to worldbuilding is as straightforward as it gets.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
jujutsu kaisen is godlike.

thats all. hope im still around when the anime catches up to the manga.

The latest manga chapter left me :banderas: :wow:

I truly hope MAPPA takes their sweet ass time with this series. I'm all for them taking 12-18 months off from JJK so they can focus on the movie, AOT and Chainsaw Man. They gotta do the manga justice because this shyt keeps getting better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She's got more developmental movement in under 10 episodes than Sakura got in Naruto OG, Shippuden, and Boruto. You might be trippin. Sakura been a groupie from her first day to her last day. 86 already met the hurdle of parents half-stepping and jumped it to move onto the next thing.

A character's progress tied to worldbuilding is as straightforward as it gets.
I didn't saw her development was equal I said she herself is. Sakura is such an irrational character. That's what made her so annoying. Plenty of characters can get a lot of development and be annoying and plenty get almost no development and aren't.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I didn't saw her development was equal I said she herself is. Sakura is such an irrational character. That's what made her so annoying. Plenty of characters can get a lot of development and be annoying and plenty get almost no development and aren't.
I'm all for criticizing shyt, but:

"It looks like the plot is finally about to progress. I honestly wish this show would move past Lena. She's very annoying. She behaves like a child. No way is someone like her deserving of the rank of Major. She totally seems unfit for what she's doing. At this point about the only thing she could do to get me to respect her is to ask to be put on the front lines with the rest of the squad"

Did you just skip over how the vast majority of the rest of that military looks? And how she got her position largely because of her dad's connections? And how Shin and anyone with sense says they're all fukked? :mjlol:

She's exactly where she should be in relation to everything else going on this early in a story like this.
:scust: how many more lies will they tell us