tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just caught up to To Your Eternity. Regarding episode 5

Legit the saddest anime episode I have seen for the 2 years I have been watching anime. I mean you get the sense something is was going to happen, but man :mjcry: not like that.
March will always be Fushi at least. I was really hoping that Parona would stick around with Fushi after it stopped her from committing suicide. But I guess it wasn't meant to be I guess.

Everything from the arrow hitting March, to Fushi wanting his revenge, Parona trying to kill herself and March joining with Fushi to save Parona just hit so hard man.

I wasn't really feeling episode 1, but this one gets all the praise that it deserves.

I am definitely interested in seeing how Fushi evolves as the series continues. It feels he is becoming more and more human especially from the last episode.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Megalo Box ep 7

I thought the depressing eps were over and that we'll only get action......i was wrong...this ep was both action-packed/depressing as hell.

If this was your typical sports anime, Joe would have faced Mac and won. I dont think he's going to fight mac in the end, unless he wants to die. Liu is in a coma off of a couple of punches....I hope they look into mac-time...because something is not right

b40fe2fa-a9ed-4b03-b5ec-d8dcde490454-profile_image-300x300.png

:ufdup:

c1827756a1c3f13c27f1a4e78061637657f3e32b.gifv

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Megalo Box ep 7

I thought the depressing eps were over and that we'll only get action......i was wrong...this ep was both action-packed/depressing as hell.

If this was your typical sports anime, Joe would have faced Mac and won. I dont think he's going to fight mac in the end, unless he wants to die. Liu is in a coma off of a couple of punches....I hope they look into mac-time...because something is not right
:jbhmm: Think about it mac is more or less a cyborg who in a sport where they box with power fist like weapons like something out of fallout games it make alot sense for that to happen:patrice:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Joe been taking L's all season. nikka gotta get a decent win at some point. shyt turning into that basketball anime where nikkas never won a game.

and Tokyo Revengers moves fukking faster than Akudama Drive with way less action and special effect. shyt crazy.

Foreal...this show is giving me REAL by takehiko inoue vibes..depressing af. Joe is going to have to wait for season 3 to get back in shape. Crackhead joe should sit this one out before he gets the same fate as Liu.

Its already Aug 1st in Tokyo revengers........aug 3 is right around the corner :sadcam:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get her frustration with how the 86s are treated but it's pretty much all her character is. She acts like she was just born yesterday. Like if she kicks and screams about everything long enough by herself the world will change. Now she's got some giddy school girl crush on one of them due to late night conversations with him.

She's about the best example of an anime waifu in a cold cruel world behaving as such that we're supposed to take seriously. Somebody in the real military wouldn't be going around vocally opposing orders and trying to shake shyt up like that. People in the military get chain of command even if they don't agree with it.

Maybe they redeem this character but not with how she behaves right now.
remember she is nobility

this is like prince harry joining the military and actually being really competent
he would have some leeway

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ok caught up on 86 so I see how they are adapting it by showing it from 2 diff POV sometimes
Adaptation is very well done and it’s still the 1st volume
The epilogue is what I’m most curious about where they will place it
Like I said before Lena development u will see later on now whether u like it or not is matter of choice
Things should start to pick up tho :whew:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
First season my major gripe with megalobox was that joe had basically no major inconveniences. His only real issue was dealing with the same BS every impoverished person getting in boxing deals with.

I was begging joe to struggle now posters in here are like "joe please stop struggling and win:mjcry:"

:hubie:

Last edited: