Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is anyone watching Shaman King? It got a 50 episode remake and nobody cares?
Im kinda disappointed, I thought it was a short recap and then straight to the tournament with the manga's version.
I just don't see them to retell it accurately in 50 episodes. I'll wait :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Koikimo and Higehiro went in completely different directions which is crazy because they're basically about the same thing.

Last edited:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Played this “guess the anime by the OP” game with my little cousin. There are apparently YouTube channels dedicated to this. Lost like 50-7, only guessed first on the ones that were before she was born :flabbynsick:

kid said “Yo Yo Hakuwho? :dwillhuh:

Someone on Reddit said Goku turned into a "Super Samoan God". Some times Hard to tell is people are being serious or just trolling.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The salaryman in koikimo is creepy as hell. He should leave that highschool girl alone...forcing her to like him.:scust:
What direction did higehiro go to?
I'm talking about the romance. The romance in Koikimo is forced and obnoxious. Higehiro is really trying to build up to it brick by brick slowly. Both of these shows have love polygons but in Higehiro it's nowhere near as bothersome as it is in Koikimo. Honestly it would have been a better show if it was about Ryou and Arrietty and Kai is also annoying. He likes the high school girl too and kinda acts like he deserves her.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The salaryman in koikimo is creepy as hell. He should leave that highschool girl alone...forcing her to like him.:scust:
What direction did higehiro go to?

I ain't touching Koikimo, but Higehiro has had some episodes dealing with Sayu's past that felt a lot darker than I was expecting from the show. But so far it has approached it pretty well. Also, Yoshida currently trying to act more like Sayu's parental figure has been nice to see. The show is very unlikely to go past 1 season, so it will be very interesting how they go about wrapping it up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I just got through episode 4 and I needed a break. This show carries depressing feels throughout. (And it does it really well) I keep hearing how everyone cried at episode 5, I don't think I'm ready.

It's pretty crazy how quickly it sucks you in and doesn't let up. I'm so damn invested and it's only been 6 episodes. This last one (6th) I was reacting like I was watching Stone Cold Steve Austin facing Vince McMahon and shyt :damn: :wow: