#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't watch it around ya kids :lolbron:

Oh my

Well I declare

giphy.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Tokyo Revengers, what they did to that to that guy's girlfriend and her family :damn:
The World Ends with You The Animation is underrated, after ep3 I'm hooked

I am tempted to watching it but I don't like watch an anime before the game though. :patrice:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I was with you till, I saw some reviews on it for the switch, terrible port,
From the comments, they said it's like a speed run/recap of the first game.

Oh damn I’ll prob check it out once this season is over. Got too many shows atm to add another one.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yoshikage Kira is an idiot he could have disintegrated that hand from the sandwich bag at any time he did that shyt to himself fukking creep :dead:

Especially when he was hiding in the storage room. Kira was fukking dumb but he had a guardian angel to cover up most his stupidity.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Brehs if you ain't watching Vivy you are missing something special. (I don't want to overreact and call it a classic since we ain't done with this season, but they continue to deliver :wow::wow::wow:)

Holy crap this might have been definitely one of the best episodes so far this season in general. The action sequences were on point once again delivering on this front.

Bruh fukk Antonio that beginning scene with Ophelia was downright depressing to watch. :mjcry: Just seeing the person she trusted the most stab her in the back was so upsetting to me.

I really am going to miss this version of Diva. It really begs the question of how is she going to proceed going forward.

Best episode of the season for Vivy and maybe out of anything I have been watching this season if I gotta be honest. I honestly might have to put this above 86, which I didn't think would be the case as my favorite anime for this season. Altho I think 86 should be getting 3 seasons at least.

But regardless I am going to miss this show once this season is over and will be on my rewatch list right with 86.