I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The Demon Slayer movie wasn’t as good as I thought it be considering the hype imo. I’m usually not the biggest fan of anime movies tho

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
The Demon Slayer movie wasn’t as good as I thought it be considering the hype imo. I’m usually not the biggest fan of anime movies tho

I thought it was mid as all hell :yeshrug:also I predicted everything that was gonna happen correctly without knowing anything at all so I was bored and kinda tuned out watching it

Demon Slayer is very overrated the presentation is 10 outta 10 ufotable is on some next shyt but the show itself? its iiight :ld:

Fire Force is a much more solid show to me

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
some people think Cowboy Bebop is mid so nothing is untouchable.

in some ways I think Demon Slayer is underrated, based on the criticism for it. No anime is a best seller based on presentation alone, gotta hit people in the chest with themes and likable characters, which DS does as well as any shounen ever or Ghibli product imo.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
some people think Cowboy Bebop is mid so nothing is untouchable.

in some ways I think Demon Slayer is underrated, based on the criticism for it. No anime is a best seller based on presentation alone, gotta hit people in the chest with themes and likable characters, which DS does as well as any shounen ever or Ghibli product imo.
the only shows I'll :scust: at people for not liking is Legend of Galactic Heroes and GiTS

won't even neg you. straight to my ignore list

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I need your help.

There's a chance i'm gonna be with shytty internet for 4 months. So bad that I might not be able to stream a movie. I'm gonna be on an island with a population of 30 and my crew is gonna more than double it to bring that number to 61! I have 2 questions. If you were in the same situation and you had to buy your anime and take it with you what would you take?

Second, Where would you buy these movies or download them?

Blu Rays are expensive, i'd just torrent the shows. I haven't torrrented in a long time though so I can't help you with that.

9anime.to let's you download too from their Vidstream or MP4Upload servers but that's 1 episode at a time rather than the whole season/show so it'll take long

As far as what you should watch that's dependent on your interest
Even though they're long af you could watch OGs like Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece or Bleach but look up the filler and send all that into the recycling bin :trash:

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Samurai Champloo
Fullmetal Alchemist
Hunter x Hunter
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-
KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!
K-On!
Kaguya-sama: Love is War
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
Death Note
A Silent Voice
Monogatari
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Grand Blue
Clannad/Clannad Afterstory

Attack on Titan
The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.
Erased
Code Geass
My Hero Academia
Steins;Gate
Carole & Tuesday
Mob Psycho 100
I want to eat your pancreas
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Welcome to the N.H.K.
Daily Lives of High School Boys
ReLIFE
Your Lie in April
Violet Evergarden
Cowboy Bebop
3-gatsu no Lion
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
the only shows I'll :scust: at people for not liking is Legend of Galactic Heroes and GiTS

won't even neg you. straight to my ignore list
Anybody who doesn't like Ghost in the Shell deserves to die, plain and simple :yeshrug:. Can't sugar coat it, they just do not deserve life.
d1c56aea3a5978770e3f349dd1a6cb1d.gif