tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
One thing I do appreciate regarding Slime Isekai is that they gave us a nice spin-off this season to keep us fed until the second part of season 2 drops in the summer. Granted I get why some people might not like the slice-of-life style that Slime Diaries is. But IMO it has done a good job at fleshing out characters like Shuna for instance that probably wouldn't get nearly enough screen time during the main series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
World trigger
pMXhPoU.gif

:blessed:

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
One thing I do appreciate regarding Slime Isekai is that they gave us a nice spin-off this season to keep us fed until the second part of season 2 drops in the summer. Granted I get why some people might not like the slice-of-life style that Slime Diaries is. But IMO it has done a good job at fleshing out characters like Shuna for instance that probably wouldn't get nearly enough screen time during the main series.

They got Rimuru acting real sus on this show.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't know how people watch dubs. I can't stand the way they talk in them. You can just tell even beyond translation that the dialog is constructed to fit the scene and the characters don't speak in a natural cadence. At least with subtitles they don't have to try and make he dialog fit they can just translate it.

In general I typically turn on subtitles for almost everything I watch. When I watch whatever it's almost always in the native language it was made in.

Easy, motherfukkas not trying to read subtitles and want to listen to audio in a language they understand :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hey, I feel you as my daughters prefer dubs over subs. So damn near anything I watch, I'm seeing for the 2nd time because I'm almost exclusively subbed.

Really does give a different vibe.
Initially read this post thinking you said u wanna swing on your daughters like that gif when they put on dub :dead: like damn nikkas in here really reppin

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need your help.

There's a chance i'm gonna be with shytty internet for 4 months. So bad that I might not be able to stream a movie. I'm gonna be on an island with a population of 30 and my crew is gonna more than double it to bring that number to 61! I have 2 questions. If you were in the same situation and you had to buy your anime and take it with you what would you take?

Second, Where would you buy these movies or download them?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Easy, motherfukkas not trying to read subtitles and want to listen to audio in a language they understand :manny:
It’s because I fully understand it that it bothers me. When I’m watching Avatar the Last Airbender in English everything was made around the language they’re speaking. The dialogue sounds natural. Dubbed anime dialog don’t be sounding natural.

Also I came from the fansub era. If you didn’t learn to live with subs you were treated like a second class citizen.

The one dub I’d go with is DBZ cause I really don’t like Goku’s granny voice which is kinda funny cause Luffy’s granny voice doesn’t bother me.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I need your help.

There's a chance i'm gonna be with shytty internet for 4 months. So bad that I might not be able to stream a movie. I'm gonna be on an island with a population of 30 and my crew is gonna more than double it to bring that number to 61! I have 2 questions. If you were in the same situation and you had to buy your anime and take it with you what would you take?

Second, Where would you buy these movies or download them?

1.) Your job sounds more interesting than anything we could recommend.

2.) 4 months eh? Might as well download One Piece. With the horrible pacing and absurd number of episodes, it'll just be starting to be worth a damn by the time you leave the island.

:mjgrin: