Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piece slander is negworthy along with Beserk slander :manny: I'm adding LOTGH to that list too.
I’ve been begging people to watch LOTGH. One of the best shows I’ve ever watched. People hyping up the ending of the demon slayer movie never felt the pain of
Yang Wenli’s death and it shows :mjcry:
. I’m supposed to be sad over a completely brand new character who knew the man cast for 10 mins? Nope :manny:. Ace’s death hurt 1 million times more
Man I finally listened to yall. Finished it a few days ago :wow: GOAT'd

I only fukk with Scifi in phases but this was one of the best series I watched in any genre. Yang was dropping precious gems every time he was on screen.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I’ve been begging people to watch LOTGH. One of the best shows I’ve ever watched. People hyping up the ending of the demon slayer movie never felt the pain of
Yang Wenli’s death and it shows :mjcry:
. I’m supposed to be sad over a completely brand new character who knew the man cast for 10 mins? Nope :manny:. Ace’s death hurt 1 million times more

One Piece slander is negworthy along with Beserk slander :manny: I'm adding LOTGH to that list too.

Man I finally listened to yall. Finished it a few days ago :wow: GOAT'd

I only fukk with Scifi in phases but this was one of the best series I watched in any genre. Yang was dropping precious gems every time he was on screen.

I wish I took my time and savored logh instead of binge watching it back then. I started to look for space soap operas after finishing logh......found Terra-E :wow:. In the mood to watch it again.

Every time yang speaks he drops gems

"People may need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations"

giphy.gif

Both yang and reunthal's death messed me up.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I wish I took my time and savored logh instead of binge watching it back then. I started to look for space soap operas after finishing logh......found Terra-E :wow:. In the mood to watch it again.

Every time yang speaks he drops gems

"People may need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations"

giphy.gif

Both yang and reunthal's death messed me up.
Woat anime death in terms of how I was feeling. I really didn’t want him to die. Worse than Ace, Jiriya, L etc etc. Had me depressed. What a good man :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dubbed anime hasnt been good like the 90s
They give all male characters under age 23 female VAs
Had Gon sounding like a damn ftm treh outchea:hhh:

Man that be killing me:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

So many of my fav characters

When I found out they was voiced by woman I was like :dahell::snoop:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to my dude Julian Mintz. People criticized that his authority only came from association but Yang never missed an opportunity to put my boy on game. He raised that boy more carefully than pokemon players grinding EV.

Jules soaked it up like a sponge, though it doesnt seem like he completely found his own way. Its a shame the series ended before he could. Julian just kind of becomes Yang's echo keeping his ideals alive and the narrative is fully aware of it.

Maybe its what the people needed more than another individual person to follow.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah, and adapations are getting better at capitalizing on that popularity. You're getting a better product as a mainstream/shounen fan than you were in the 2000s where 40 episode filler arcs were common place.

Some of the current mainstream shows like Demon Slayer, AOT, JJK are straight up great products, gateway or not imo, and there's a lot of diversity that you could point out to seperate them. probably going to put all three in my top 20 when its done.

The only show I've never seen get criticied hard is Ippo.
Not once have I negged someone in this thread, but if that happened I'd be tempted :wow:
yeah, gotta add ippo to the list :wow:

ippo is your favorite protagonist's favorite protagonist

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Dubbed anime hasnt been good like the 90s
They give all male characters under age 23 female VAs
Had Gon sounding like a damn ftm treh outchea:hhh:

Yeah, gon and killua both sounded like dykes lol
Im so surprised at how fast an anime gets a dub these days. Back then it used to take years...but now its only takes a couple of months (ex: Sk8, Jujutsu kaisen).

There are a few animes that can change up the orignal scripts for the better.( ex: Yuyu hakusho)..and then you have animes like this.....

"hey bytches and bros and non-binary hoes" :what:....

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, gon and killua both sounded like dykes lol
Im so surprised at how fast an anime gets a dub these days. Back then it used to take years...but now its only takes a couple of months (ex: Sk8, Jujutsu kaisen).

There are a few animes that can change up the orignal scripts for the better.( ex: Yuyu hakusho)..and then you have animes like this.....

"hey bytches and bros and non-binary hoes" :what:....

:mjlol:

That video led me to this

I'm glad I stopped watching dubs :scust: