Megalo Box 2 is secretly a
snuff flim isn't it?:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The story has been a mess as well if we being honest. Season 3 was not only boring for the first half but didn't make much sense. It pains me to drop it since 7DS was the first anime I watched when I started 2 years ago (Unless you count Castlevania, but I don't think that is technically an anime despite how great it is). But the fact this season apparently is even worse it ain't even worth picking it back up.

I'll probably check out the Manga after I finish reading Horimiya.

You should have started with the manga, it's better than the average fare on the regular & straight flames when it's on point. The plot never loses cohesion, although there are a few who felt it got stretched at the very end. :mjpls:

I still haven’t watched s3 but the shyt I be hearing bout it tho :snoop:
Manga is fine but like he said they did unnecessarily stretches that shyt which did hurt it but nonetheless a solid series imo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"Let me see the prince one last time before I die"

Askelad - :unimpressed:

"These innocent people we're slaughtering are devout Christians"
Askelad -:unimpressed:

"You killed my father, run the fade or you're a p*ssy"

Askelad - :umad:
i honestly couldn't deal with vinland saga without askelad on the screen :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The thing with Koikimo everyone knows how that will play and I don't exactly feel comfortable watching that personally.

At least with Higehiro, so far its avoiding that route, but it is still early so who knows.
I think they're both going the same way. I don't know why Koikimo didn't just make the character also a high schooler but older than the girl. So far there hasn't been to much dependent on him being an adult. Him beefing with a high school kid over a high school girl is awkward.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Finally finished that Yasuke netflix shyt. It's definitely better than Cannon Busters, and it had some dope moments, but overall shyt wasn't amazing although it had the potential too. Tired of all these weird ass futuristic anime they be randomly putting nikkas in. Villain was weak and the story was just average. Prolly give it a 7 outta 10. Its one of those anime, I'll prolly never watch again.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I put off Black Clover when they went to filler before the 6 month skip, and the damn show ended on me...

I'm up to Episode 161, when one of the Triad dudes and his two goons came thru and killed EVERYONE in Golden Dawn. The whole time, I'm :ohhh::dwillhuh::whoo::ooh::merchant::damn:

The sound of Bell's cries while her wings were disappearing :picard:

I wasn't expecting all of that, lol