MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ODDTAXI 1.5 - DONT CALL ME AN IDOL

• So it is confirmed that the Alpaca girl is stealing drugs, and giving them to Dobu.
  • Gorilla's practice is closing down because of it.
  • Dodo Kid knows where Odokawa lives
  • The Skunk won 1 Billion Yen from Odokawa's numbers :wow:
  • Meanwhile Odokawa fukking simp of a friend took out a fukkING LOAN just to play rich, to a girl who has no interest in his ass.
  • The Manager of the Idol group wants the Data, and Dobu knows him now.
:mjlol: I really feel sorry for Odokawa. While he ain't complaining, dude knows each night is just going to be miserable because he getting caught up in shyt he doesn't even know he will be in soon.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Both those grown man in love with high school girls shows are surprisingly decent. Don’t like the concept but whatever.

The thing with Koikimo everyone knows how that will play and I don't exactly feel comfortable watching that personally.

At least with Higehiro, so far its avoiding that route, but it is still early so who knows.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My Hero is looking pretty :flabbynsick: these days
Quirks are getting dumber and dumber
At this rate I dont know If I'll even be able to finish the season
Had a spark when you started but now you just garbage:francis:

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

My Hero fell of at the end of last season tbh. The crazy part is it had no competition coming into this season but 86 and Vivy have steadily outperforming it in terms of both quality and popularity on various rankings that I have seen on reddit. People just aint here for My Hero like they used to.

Altho I wouldn't call it garbage, it aint seven deadly sins, which apparently is even worse then last season :scust:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Watching Megalo Box 2 and I know this is a genre “fighter story“ similar to the wrestler..... but man did it hit me in the feels. The story of chief should could have been a movie but I think those characters might come back at some point.

:mjcry:

Odd taxi is still interesting as fukk but I like mysteries and this is a good one. A theme of the whole thing is how obsession and following dreams leading people to disaster. The Walrus doesn’t have ambitions and while not happy he is also probably the least unhappy person on the show..... so far

If the missing cat girl is dead. I think the Superfan killed her or the dog singer did

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
My Hero fell of at the end of last season tbh. The crazy part is it had no competition coming into this season but 86 and Vivy have steadily outperforming it in terms of both quality and popularity on various rankings that I have seen on reddit. People just aint here for My Hero like they used to.

Altho I wouldn't call it garbage, it aint seven deadly sins, which apparently is even worse then last season :scust:

7DS is actually trash juice. Animation looks a lot worse, and the fights themselves are pretty garbage.

Show peaked in season 2. Meliodas vs Gloxinia and the giant should have been the standard to follow. Only real fluid fight that didn't look like a bunch of still shots.

Story isn't saving it either.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
7DS is actually trash juice. Animation looks a lot worse, and the fights themselves are pretty garbage.

Show peaked in season 2. Meliodas vs Gloxinia and the giant should have been the standard to follow. Only real fluid fight that didn't look like a bunch of still shots.

Story isn't saving it either.

The story has been a mess as well if we being honest. Season 3 was not only boring for the first half but didn't make much sense. It pains me to drop it since 7DS was the first anime I watched when I started 2 years ago (Unless you count Castlevania, but I don't think that is technically an anime despite how great it is). But the fact this season apparently is even worse it ain't even worth picking it back up.

I'll probably check out the Manga after I finish reading Horimiya.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
The story has been a mess as well if we being honest. Season 3 was not only boring for the first half but didn't make much sense. It pains me to drop it since 7DS was the first anime I watched when I started 2 years ago (Unless you count Castlevania, but I don't think that is technically an anime despite how great it is). But the fact this season apparently is even worse it ain't even worth picking it back up.

I'll probably check out the Manga after I finish reading Horimiya.

You should have started with the manga, it's better than the average fare on the regular & straight flames when it's on point. The plot never loses cohesion, although there are a few who felt it got stretched at the very end. :mjpls:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Damn my hero getting it like that

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You should have started with the manga, it's better than the average fare on the regular & straight flames when it's on point. The plot never loses cohesion, although there are a few who felt it got stretched at the very end. :mjpls:

It is one of those things where I know technically the manga will be superior to the anime, but in general I honestly really like watching anime blind then going to the manga to get the original image of what the author intended.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It is one of those things where I know technically the manga will be superior to the anime, but in general I honestly really like watching anime blind then going to the manga to get the original image of what the author intended.

I can definitely understand that approach, keeps people from having unrealistic expectations vs going in blind.

In this case, it's better to come prepared so it at least makes sense.