Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
And of course Yasuke turned out to be a big bag of mids

LeSean once again using blackness to get nikkas hyped up only to drive us straight off the cliff into a fog of mediocrity :camby:

@Majestyx im tired of it! :ufdup: cannon busters was pure babyshyt too! He can't keep finessing netflix and giving us shytty black anime

As dope as the OST is they barely put effort into making it make sense with the show. I hate when nikkas just assume some shyt is gonna work just cuz the individuals collabing are dope in their own right :snoop:

Should of just kept it as a samurai story, instead we got a low budget Seven Deadly Sins clone :hhh:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the Mugen train :whew:

The animation on this joint :whew:

Studio heads going to be looking to force some bullshyt CG in it soon though.....Japan might riot if that happens.

CG in anime has almost made me stop watching action oriented anime altogether. It's the fukking worse thing to happen to anime in 20 years.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I didn't expect I would be enjoying Higehiro as much as I am so far. Show has been excellent so far. With that being said, the after-credit scene does hint that Sayu might go through some trauma in the next episode.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished the Mugen train :whew:

The animation on this joint :whew:

Studio heads going to be looking to force some bullshyt CG in it soon though.....Japan might riot if that happens.

CG in anime has almost made me stop watching action oriented anime altogether. It's the fukking worse thing to happen to anime in 20 years.
Gundam is the only series where it works for some reason.

Gundam Unicorn and Char Origins had some beautiful CGI scenes for battles.

But those are OVA's, Japanese CGI on a show budget is typically ass.

The Chinese seem to be much better in that area. Anybody seen those Nezha flicks on Netflix?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly, I didn't expect I would be enjoying Higehiro as much as I am so far. Show has been excellent so far. With that being said, the after-credit scene does hint that Sayu might go through some trauma in the next episode.
Both those grown man in love with high school girls shows are surprisingly decent. Don’t like the concept but whatever.