Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Watched more of LOGH. Shyt is starting to hit the fan
Jessica Edwards & the peace protest:mjcry:
Westerland :mjcry:

Truniht got some fukking NERVE taking credit for all that happened. Taking photo ops with Yang wenli :gucci:

I wouldn't be surprised if Oberstein is purposely guiding Reinhard to choose methods that maximize both effectiveness and ability to piss off Kierheis simply to push the two apart. Ol' Rogue from Xmen looking ass.

Phezzan and
Earth
secretly in the background plotting this whole time. :merchant:

Also I have to say, the twists and turns in this show are getting out of control. Poisoning a prince, removing his insides, and replacing his guts with a bazooka to blast with when you present the dead body as a gift to his enemy :dwillhuh:

Binged that shyt. Easily one of the deeper animes with a great cast of characters. They're all human, but the little things they do separate themselves from each other so much it's incredible. I found myself having favorites even if they hadn't said a line in like 3 episodes.

Show really had me questioning democracy though. :pachaha:

They're all human minus that weirdo Oberstein.

Oberstein everytime he's around Reinhard.....

f77f8790815aa9ae5c41022958e0730940249a6f_hq.gif

If only Kircheis' was here, Oberstein's influence over reinhard would have been limited. Everybody started to feel themselves after Kircheis' departure.

:myman:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged that shyt. Easily one of the deeper animes with a great cast of characters. They're all human, but the little things they do separate themselves from each other so much it's incredible. I found myself having favorites even if they hadn't said a line in like 3 episodes.

Show really had me questioning democracy though. :pachaha:
Im glad trump got voted out before I watched this man.

I might have just walked into a lake or something

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Im glad trump got voted out before I watched this man.

I might have just walked into a lake or something
:dead:

Trust you would've stayed mad no matter the president. shyt had me screwfacing democracy start to finish. Those senate/house hearings questioning Yang's GOAT moves had me sick.
Watched more of LOGH. Shyt is starting to hit the fan
Jessica Edwards & the peace protest:mjcry:
Westerland :mjcry:

Truniht got some fukking NERVE taking credit for all that happened. Taking photo ops with Yang wenli :gucci:

I wouldn't be surprised if Oberstein is purposely guiding Reinhard to choose methods that maximize both effectiveness and ability to piss off Kierheis simply to push the two apart. Ol' Rogue from Xmen looking ass.

Phezzan and
Earth
secretly in the background plotting this whole time. :merchant:

Also I have to say, the twists and turns in this show are getting out of control. Poisoning a prince, removing his insides, and replacing his guts with a bazooka to blast with when you present the dead body as a gift to his enemy :dwillhuh:
That shyt with Jessica still got me bitter :francis: she and Yang would've legit changed everything quick and to the point from the jump.

Truniht :scust: shamelessness truly has no ceilings

Out of all the over the top shyt though, Yang's 'jailbreak' shyt was by far the most over the top shyt. Like ight Schenkopp and the Rosenritter are the Army. Better yet the Navy. But this shyt? :mjtf:

tumblr_nof293vW9T1sia9iko1_500.gifv

We just bringing out the howitzers on the freeway for the heaux huh?
They're all human minus that weirdo Oberstein.

Oberstein everytime he's around Reinhard.....

f77f8790815aa9ae5c41022958e0730940249a6f_hq.gif

If only Kircheis' was here, Oberstein's influence over reinhard would have been limited. Everybody started to feel themselves after Kircheis' departure.

:myman:
The fact Oberstein wasn't ever really 'wrong' had people ready to choke him out 24/7 :mjlol:

To this day I choose to believe Oberstein set Reunthal up to align all the malignant/anti-Reinhard groups at the same time and clean house. Reunthal was just too proud not to jump out of the trap. He was always saying some slick shyt around Mittenmeyer anyways.... it was gonna come out eventually in some form. But forcing the rebellion was just too convenient to pass up.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The amount of unexpected events that went down in Tokyo Revengers episode 4 today
:damn::whew::deadrose:

I can see why mangareaders say its fire...the story keeps getting better and better.

One aspect of the show that I really like is that even though time travel is present. There is still weight regarding the actions that Takemichi does.

The constant do-overs in Re:Zero was the one aspect in that show that I hated.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nagatoro could go either way. She mercilessly teases the guy but shows signs she likes him a lot. She got pretty possessive of him when her friends tried to join in.

I actually watched this show after hearing it was one of the highlights of this season. I think it's really funny and a good lighthearted show. But I still go :patrice: at it basically being a incel's wet dream for no damn reason.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Megalo Box finally continuing the story got damn about time. Them first four episodes felt like an ova that you had to get through. It wasn't bad tho, just needed them to stop fukking around trying to stretch shyt out. This new episode was dope as fukk. The sadness hit hard.

Tokyo Revengers got deep as fukk too. shyt that was unexpected.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Megalo Box finally continuing the story got damn about time. Them first four episodes felt like an ova that you had to get through. It wasn't bad tho, just needed them to stop fukking around trying to stretch shyt out. This new episode was dope as fukk. The sadness hit hard.

When I hear it from my soldiers

Then my curiosity peaks:ohhh:

Can you point me to where I can atleast find the first ep. My FireApp jawn never played the first and I was just like :yeshrug: after the fact

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
One aspect of the show that I really like is that even though time travel is present. There is still weight regarding the actions that Takemichi does.

The constant do-overs in Re:Zero was the one aspect in that show that I hated.

The stakes are high now.. Its going to be savagery from here on out:mjcry:

That butterfly effect tho......Takemichi thought he'd only save one person by going back in time....he didn't realize he'd fukk it up for everyone else and now has to save them. :mjlol:

When I hear it from my soldiers

Then my curiosity peaks:ohhh:

Can you point me to where I can atleast find the first ep. My FireApp jawn never played the first and I was just like :yeshrug: after the fact

Tokyo Revengers at Gogoanime