T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And of course Yasuke turned out to be a big bag of mids

LeSean once again using blackness to get nikkas hyped up only to drive us straight off the cliff into a fog of mediocrity :camby:

@Majestyx im tired of it! :ufdup: cannon busters was pure babyshyt too! He can't keep finessing netflix and giving us shytty black anime

As dope as the OST is they barely put effort into making it make sense with the show. I hate when nikkas just assume some shyt is gonna work just cuz the individuals collabing are dope in their own right :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
And of course Yasuke turned out to be a big bag of mids

LeSean once again using blackness to get nikkas hyped up only to drive us straight off the cliff into a fog of mediocrity :camby:

@Majestyx im tired of it! :ufdup: cannon busters was pure babyshyt too! He can't keep finessing netflix and giving us shytty black anime

As dope as the OST is they barely put effort into making it make sense with the show. I hate when nikkas just assume some shyt is gonna work just cuz the individuals collabing are dope in their own right :snoop:
I had no expectations, but yeah it’s very :ld:

they took a story that was dope and added extra shyt in it. It wasn’t even about yasuke, it was about the little girl :snoop:

even the animation itself was weird AF at certain parts.

And Steven a cool guy but he ain’t infuse the music with no African or Japanese shyt. I woulda chose someone else. But I’m glad they did something, hopefully this opens doors instead of closes them for others

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ayo

While it's an incredibly pointless thing to die over, I also respected it on some man shyt based on that logic.

But a part of him did want to rebel the whole time. He had that same kind of fatal high achiever/military strategist hubris that Reinhard had. It's hard to tell if he just seized the chance from those rumors to have deniability while he's really scratching his secret itch to pop off. And he throws his life [and a bunch of clueless subordinates] away.

I gotta rewatch this arc. Shoutout to him pulling the strap on Truinhilt.
he had next

and those motherfukkers really forgot :wow:

mittenmeyer is truly the homie tho :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kono Oto Tomare! Is very good. At first it was kinda cliche but the second season it amazing. It deserves a 3rd season but I assume it’s not going to get one. Blu-Ray sales and all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Might have just witnessed arguably the best single episode of an anime series in my life with Kono Oto Tomare! S2E12. It’s pretty rare that an entire series can all come together in a single episode like that and nail it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nagatoro could go either way. She mercilessly teases the guy but shows signs she likes him a lot. She got pretty possessive of him when her friends tried to join in.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Toguro's dry mocking ass tone got me weak. :mjlol:

*Walking up on Kuwabara & Yusuke.*

"Please allow us to tap out if things get too rough." :mjlit:

I was just watching yyh with the fam last night.

Yusuke and Co thought they could take on S-class Sensui cuz they handled Toguro.

Genkai: You do know that Toguro is only a B class:sas2:

Yusuke and Co: :gucci:

Genkai: :sas1:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Watched more of LOGH. Shyt is starting to hit the fan
Jessica Edwards & the peace protest:mjcry:
Westerland :mjcry:

Truniht got some fukking NERVE taking credit for all that happened. Taking photo ops with Yang wenli :gucci:

I wouldn't be surprised if Oberstein is purposely guiding Reinhard to choose methods that maximize both effectiveness and ability to piss off Kierheis simply to push the two apart. Ol' Rogue from Xmen looking ass.

Phezzan and
Earth
secretly in the background plotting this whole time. :merchant:

Also I have to say, the twists and turns in this show are getting out of control. Poisoning a prince, removing his insides, and replacing his guts with a bazooka to blast with when you present the dead body as a gift to his enemy :dwillhuh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Watched more of LOGH. Shyt is starting to hit the fan
Jessica Edwards & the peace protest:mjcry:
Westerland :mjcry:

Truniht got some fukking NERVE taking credit for all that happened. Taking photo ops with Yang wenli :gucci:

I wouldn't be surprised if Oberstein is purposely guiding Reinhard to choose methods that maximize both effectiveness and ability to piss off Kierheis simply to push the two apart. Ol' Rogue from Xmen looking ass.

Phezzan and
Earth
secretly in the background plotting this whole time. :merchant:

Also I have to say, the twists and turns in this show are getting out of control. Poisoning a prince, removing his insides, and replacing his guts with a bazooka to blast with when you present the dead body as a gift to his enemy :dwillhuh:

Binged that shyt. Easily one of the deeper animes with a great cast of characters. They're all human, but the little things they do separate themselves from each other so much it's incredible. I found myself having favorites even if they hadn't said a line in like 3 episodes.

Show really had me questioning democracy though. :pachaha: